PDA

View Full Version : WTS 3 Quality Muzzle loaders.

koger
05-21-2020, 11:23 PM
Ok folks here goes, 3 fine ML rifles for sale. Please Pm me with your PH# or email for pics.

1. Dixie Tennesee Squirrel rifle, 40" barrel, percussion,.32 caliber, browned steel Barrel and furniture, cherry stock, bore is very bright no pits, good quality rifle overall $650 shipped

2.Pedersoli Plainsman, .45, made late70's, early 80's. This rifle is supposed to be new, unfired, and from all of my examinations, it looks unfired, inside and out. Barrel is 38", bright polished blue, has light engraving on the tang, barrel and rear target sights. It has a Cherry half stock, with quite a bit of curl thru it, and brass nosecap, under rib, thimbles, trigger guard and butt plate, along with a dove shaped patch box. It also has a star inletted in the cheekpiece. Has a nickel plate lock, with engraving all over it, every screw has file work on the whole gun. It has double triggers, with a single set, the trigger must be set, before you can cock the lock. The stock has some very small safe dings, but that is it, otherwise as new, mint condition. This rifle is extremely well balanced, and has a adjustable rear sight, with a blade front, all blued. $650 shipped

3. Traditons Hawken, .50 caliber, has a 28" browned barrel, fiber optic front sight, and primitive adjustable rear sight. The lock has been browned, and the triggers tuned to let off in about 10 ounces when set. Brass has been polished, and the stock thinned down, and has been faux tiger striped, I posted about this on the ML forum for pics you can see them there or I can email you pics. It has some 10 brass studs that have been put into the top of the stock for some reason, by the guy I got it off of, but looks good. Bore is bright and shiny, shot very little. $300 shipped.

koger
05-23-2020, 10:26 PM
Bump to the top.

Turboman
05-24-2020, 09:56 AM
Hi im very interesated in the pedersoli and the squirrel rifle can you send some pictures to turboman4570@gmail.com

koger
05-24-2020, 01:35 PM
Pics on the way in a few.

koger
06-03-2020, 11:17 PM
;Bump to the top..

bedbugbilly
06-04-2020, 12:21 AM
Interested in #2 Pedersoli Plainsman - PM sent for photos - thanks.

koger
06-04-2020, 11:48 AM
Just now got on here, will send them in a few.

Joe K
06-04-2020, 06:16 PM
Sending PM for pic request.

bedbugbilly
06-04-2020, 07:51 PM
koger - I am still interested in the #2 Pedersla but have received no e-mail with photos from you???? Another PM going out to you.

koger
06-04-2020, 09:44 PM
I sent them again, let me know if they went thru or not.

bedbugbilly
06-05-2020, 12:04 PM
koger - got the photos - thank you - greatly appreciated. I am looking at several other rifles and for what I am looking for, I think I will take a "pass" on this one. Sent you a PM to let you know. Good luck with you sale. Sincerely, Jim

Bump to the top!