PDA

View Full Version : scored a bucket of WW

corvette8n
11-25-2008, 12:19 PM
I went around the corner from my house to look a an item a neighbor had for sale, I noticed a pile of scrap metal in the back and he said he collects scrap and turns it in when the price is right. I asked him if he ever gets any ww, he says sure I got a bucket yesterday, he took me back to a shed where he had a full 5 gal. bucket, I asked how much, he said I normally get $20.00 but I could have it for $15.00, I couldn't get the money out of my pocket fast enough. He said he dosn't get them very often but to check back every once in a while.

PatMarlin
11-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Score!

runfiverun
11-25-2008, 02:25 PM
you never know where you are gonna find it i got a phone call once from someone who knew the cousin of a friend of my wifes.
they had 175 lbs of pure lead in 25 lb ingots and wanted me to come haul them away as they couldn't lift them.
they were 50 lb ingots, i hauled them away [nice of me huh]

hpdrifter
11-25-2008, 09:04 PM
you never know where you are gonna find it i got a phone call once from someone who knew the cousin of a friend of my wifes.
they had 175 lbs of pure lead in 25 lb ingots and wanted me to come haul them away as they couldn't lift them.
they were 50 lb ingots, i hauled them away [nice of me huh]

boy, did they bait you. 25 lb ingots.:wink::o8-)