PDA

View Full Version : What handles for ballisticast h&g68bb

Justinrivercity
05-09-2020, 02:03 PM
I just bought a h&g 68bb mold on ebay it also says ballisticast on it. It does not include handles, does anybody know what handles would fit this mold. Thanks looking forward to hearing from you guys !

Justinrivercity
05-09-2020, 02:56 PM
So I bought a ballisticast 2 cavity mold that says hensley and gibbs #68BB on it . It does not include handles and I have searched high and low trying to find info on what handles would work. Does anybody know what will fit or know anybody that could make me a set of handles ? Thanks!261851261852

georgerkahn
05-09-2020, 03:20 PM
The 68BB is a great mould -- I have one in my wee collection -- congrats!!! Re your quest, without any hesitation might I suggest one of the Vendor Sponsers on this site -- Red River Rick at KAL Tool and Die. (In this forum, scroll down to Vendor Sponsors, and you will see his listing).
I recently acquired a RCBS mould which was modified for a casting machine -- kind of heartbroken both for my possible waste of money on it, and the fact I wished to use it. Yes -- vendor and I emailed back and forth a few times -- but it was ever so well worth it, as in but a few days I had ALL to make this mould work! :) :) :)
I do suggest you measure the handle slot thickness -- Hensley and Gibbs made their moulds with two different handle slot sizes that I am cognizant of, before you contact any possible provider...
Good luck!
geo
P.S.: This vendor also makes and supplies handles for Hensley & Gibbs moulds -- I have purchased a few from him for them... AWESOME!

Justinrivercity
05-09-2020, 03:41 PM
George thank you so much this is awesome information, I was about to get worried about this purchase thinking there was no hope. I'll contact this vendor and hopefully he can help again thanks so much!