PDA

View Full Version : Belevue

bigted
05-04-2020, 10:31 AM
Hopefully I spelled his name correctly.

This is to be a encouraging post for a job well done.

Way to go Mike. Your recent video on youtube is an inspiration. You have taken some nasty reply's pointed at you in a "cheap shot" category and turned them into understanding and patience that I for one would have been a bit more near sighted about. My hat is off to you brother. Thank you for your leadership and citizenship in these trying times. Taking mean hearted comments and turning them into concern for your fellow man.

I have not always agreed with your views and procedures but I commend you on your steadfast unbending forward motion and conviction.

Brothers and sisters, this is the kind of man that I would be proud to call a friend and brother.

Hear hear Mike Belleveau Keep steaming forward friend and thankyou for your work.

pietro
05-04-2020, 10:39 AM

I believe his name is Beliveau (usually pronounced "bell-e-vo")...… :)

bigted
05-04-2020, 11:01 AM
10-4 ... thanks

Maven
05-04-2020, 12:59 PM
I really like his work, both written and video.

Mr Peabody
05-05-2020, 11:18 PM
I'm impressed with guy every time I listen to him. Have you checked out the new website he set up?

OverMax
05-06-2020, 12:28 AM
Watched quite a few of his video's on utube. I especially liked his flint rifle build. Lots of guidance for the novice builder.

bigted
05-06-2020, 06:23 PM
My impression of Mike is as a long suffering teacher. He hints at folks dinging him over non existent things and downrite stupidity fault finding from an arm chair ... and yet he seems reluctant to reduce himself to their level.

Just a downright kind hearted feller ... my impression.

He gives ... just rite ... down n dirty basic's and recipes for success.

What new WEBSITE? Have not heard yet. Can you give a link please.

Maven
05-06-2020, 06:38 PM
Try this, big ted: https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/threads/new-website-for-black-powder-shooters.120345/

bigted
05-08-2020, 08:01 PM
Thanks ... got it.