PDA

View Full Version : Be really careful

Freightman
04-30-2020, 08:23 PM
Just got news that one of our deacons at church and his wife and aunt have tested positive for the corona virus, he went to take care of his uncle who is in the hospital with the virus. This stuff is not to be taken lightly be careful out there. I can't afford to lose any friends.

Froogal
05-01-2020, 09:58 AM
An elderly neighbor, who lives with her daughter and daughters husband, fell and broke her pelvis. She was transported to the hospital and admitted, but her own children cannot visit her because of the chinese flu scare.

Wayne Smith
05-01-2020, 07:43 PM
I was exposed back at the beginning of the scare by exposure to another deacon and fellow choir member at our Men's retreat. Sat beside him Fri nite and Sat am and he was coughing then. He went home that evening sick and tested positive for COVID19, his wife and adult daughter caught it and have recovered. I never had symptoms, but may be one of those who didn't but had it anyway.

abunaitoo
05-02-2020, 04:22 AM
Our gang still does not know anyone who has the chinese flu.

Hickory
05-02-2020, 04:50 AM
A friend of my wife's, her ex husband got the Chinese virus and got really bad. He was put on a ventilator then lapsed into a comma for 5 weeks and was getting worse by the week. 4 days ago the took him off the vent and he started to improve, he is conscious, as of last night but unable to talk or move his arms or legs, they suspect he suffered brain damage from low oxygen levels early on.