PDA

View Full Version : Hate the sin not the sinner

DCP
04-26-2020, 06:10 PM
As I pounder all the tests I have and will go though. I know, I am just dirt and only through CHRIST will we be saved.

I find myself, wanting to say to some. Let just say, some unchristian things to a few people. I would hope to open there eyes. I would like to call them cowards. God says they are just sinners. And I must forgive 70x7. I told this to the wife, and she says “Hate the sin not the sinner” sometimes this is very hard to do when you have seen the damage they have done.

Hate the sin not the sinner, even when you know the damage they have done.

Wife, she says “Hate the sin not the sinner”

“Hate the sin not the sinner” Amen

70x7

buckwheatpaul
04-26-2020, 06:18 PM
It is a lesson that I continually have to work on.....if memory serves me right you did the same thing I did for a living....and we were trained to detect crime and criminals.....once you learn to not take it personally the job did get easier....but when slighted it is hard not to revert back......your wife is right...70x7 "hate the sine not the sinner!"

Schreck5
04-26-2020, 06:49 PM
I fight with this every day. In my younger days, i thought i could whip the world and wasn,t afraid to try. If someone wronged me, i wanted to wrong them right back. Then, one day, i told myself that if wanted to be a Christian, i needed to start BEEING one instead of only when it,s convenient for me. I am a sinner too!

Pine Baron
04-26-2020, 06:49 PM
I'll take it one step further. Just try and hate the sin, FORGIVE the sinner.
Some day Lord, someday.

a danl
04-26-2020, 08:44 PM
what if someone killed a loved one, would you just hate the sin and not the sinner? god wants the sinner to repent or he will be judged. no repentance , no forgiveness

enfield
04-28-2020, 08:34 PM
We just had a mass shooting here in Nova Scotia, pretty much unheard of in Canada let alone N.S. some targeted and some random. I find it hard to believe he should be forgiven and we should just think what he did was a bad thing. Maybe he repented just before he shot each victim, I guess we will never know will we.

DCP
04-28-2020, 08:53 PM
We just had a mass shooting here in Nova Scotia, pretty much unheard of in Canada let alone N.S. some targeted and some random. I find it hard to believe he should be forgiven and we should just think what he did was a bad thing. Maybe he repented just before he shot each victim, I guess we will never know will we.

We all live by 2 sets of laws Gods laws and Mans law. We should judge only man's law!