PDA

View Full Version : Fun range day!

Burnt Fingers
04-26-2020, 10:56 AM
My buddy and I went to the range yesterday.

I decided to take some rimfires I haven't shot in way too long.

Remington 514, still shoots like a champ. I wonder if Weaver will repair the old Weaver B4 scope that's on it.?
Remington 572 BDL, I forgot how much fun a pump 22 is. I'm getting some light strikes with it. Maybe I should clean it?
I also took the new to me Mountie, of course the new Skinner sight showed up while I was at the range.

I took one of my Buckmarks, a Ruger MK III 22/45 and my MK II Government Target.

I used to shoot a LOT of 22 LR. Then I got into casting and it's cheaper shooting 9mm and 45 ACP than Mini Mags.

PNW_Steve
04-26-2020, 11:07 AM
I found some reasonable. .22 ammo online the other day and when it arrived I realized that I have not had my .22's out in a few years.

I hauled them out to the range and had a pleasant afternoon making a ragged hole with my CZ-452 and making noise with my MKII.

I think that a little more range time (practice) is in order for the MKII :) Good thing I bought 3500 rounds.....

The big guns are great but rimfire is just fun.

BigAlofPa.
04-26-2020, 11:12 AM
I took out my Savage A22 target and my Marlin xt yesterday. Shot at cans and clays at 100 yards. I love them 2 rifles.

jdfoxinc
04-26-2020, 11:27 AM
Pick up the brass and use it for PIF pay it forward.