PDA

View Full Version : micro roni

Lloyd Smale
04-21-2020, 08:10 AM
anyone have one. I just ordered one. Had an extra glock 23, a trs25 and a set of magpul flip ups that were sitting in the drawer and thought id put them to work. Sure is a but ugly contraption but I think it would make a decent truck gun. For a bit over 200 bucks its half the price of any other 40 cal carbine (if you already have the glock)

nagantguy
04-21-2020, 09:15 AM
Keep us posted on what you think of it; I’ve put one in my online cart a few times and never actually pulled the trigger. The guys over at Warrior Talk seem to like them, and much much more affordable then the Vectors by Kriss. Seems they are true plug and play, insert Glock and magazine and go.
Also thanks again for the info on getting the shorty AR pistol running- you were correct it was a buffer issue. Going he micro ronni route would have been cheaper and I’d still have a little 9mm blaster with better range.

Lloyd Smale
04-22-2020, 06:11 AM
Id take a ar platform over this micro dealy any day but finding one in 40 or 45 cheap is pretty tough and then the hastle of tuning it. A guy about has the choice of one of these with his glock or bucking up and spending over a grand on one from a company that specializes in them and knows how to get them running. The new ruger charger is interesting but again I have enough 9s. I want a 40 and 45. Like I said with having an extra 23 it was a no brainer. Plus for a truck gun you could carry it in a pack folded and throw an iwb holster in the bag and if your going inside pop it out of the micro and stick it in the holster. In that stock if its anything like my ar pistols it will easily double the range of accurate shooting with a pop up sights and with a red dot hitting man sized targets at a 100 yards would be a piece of cake. I had a 40 high point carbine. It was a good reliable gun but a bit big and bulky for a truck gun and there still no high capacity mags for the 40 highpoint. I don't think I would have gone this route if I didn't have the extra glock to use on it. Add 600 bucks for a glock on top of the 200 for this and your investing quite a bit of money. That much might have me looking at high points again. Guy could almost buy a 40 and 45 high point for the same money.
Keep us posted on what you think of it; I’ve put one in my online cart a few times and never actually pulled the trigger. The guys over at Warrior Talk seem to like them, and much much more affordable then the Vectors by Kriss. Seems they are true plug and play, insert Glock and magazine and go.
Also thanks again for the info on getting the shorty AR pistol running- you were correct it was a buffer issue. Going he micro ronni route would have been cheaper and I’d still have a little 9mm blaster with better range.

W.R.Buchanan
04-22-2020, 05:00 PM
LLoyd: you've seen my answer to this issue before, but it works really well, and especially with a Dot Sight mounted to the Glock.

Only thing is the gun is not attached to the brace so you can carry it in a holster and have the brace with you or in the car.

Randy

Lloyd Smale
04-23-2020, 06:00 AM
ya that's pretty slick too.