PDA

View Full Version : Light reading for shutins

MT Chambers
04-15-2020, 07:25 PM
its still cold here for shooting on my place so I thought of a project, I'm sure this has been done before but, I made an adaptor to use sizing dies from Lyman and RCbs in my Star sizers. The reason for this is that I have many more dies for the Lyman/Rcbs than I have for the Star, I also have the NOE adaptor and some sizers from NOE.
Now before you get too excited, this is for sizing only, not lubing. If this isolation lasts any longer I will make adaptors that will lube as well.

Gobeyond
07-03-2020, 08:44 AM
No end in site. Go for it.

Scrounge
07-03-2020, 09:14 AM
its still cold here for shooting on my place so I thought of a project, I'm sure this has been done before but, I made an adaptor to use sizing dies from Lyman and RCbs in my Star sizers. The reason for this is that I have many more dies for the Lyman/Rcbs than I have for the Star, I also have the NOE adaptor and some sizers from NOE.
Now before you get too excited, this is for sizing only, not lubing. If this isolation lasts any longer I will make adaptors that will lube as well.

Pictures? Drawings? I've only got a Lyman 450 for now, but who knows what the future will bring. I'm planning on making a sizing & lubing die for the .316 boolits my 91/30 likes.

Bill

cabezaverde
07-07-2020, 02:05 PM
I would love something like that if you could both lube and size.