PDA

View Full Version : Fgc-9

wch
04-15-2020, 07:36 AM
The plans for the printable 9mm firearm have been released to the public domain.

Hickory
04-15-2020, 07:53 AM
No link?

Lloyd Smale
04-15-2020, 09:02 AM
kind of interested in computers at least to email, buy things and hang out here. Love 9mms and id bet a LARGE number here cast for it. To me its not only a good self defense round but its about as cheap to shoot as a 22lr and much more fun. Id bet if you polled here youd find more people then not own some kind of a plastic black handgun. But I will agree that VERY few if any care about or have the equipment to print there own. Even if I could afford it im 64 and own 14 9mms and don't need another one or care if mine have a serial number or not. Made a 80 percent ar lower just to see what it takes. Got it done and its still sitting on the shelf. Sucks because the law wont even allow me to give it away unless I get a serial number let alone sell it.

perotter
04-15-2020, 01:57 PM
There you go. The government sending each of us enough money to buy a 3-d printer and a reason to buy one. Good to see that they got the project done and the large active base of those interested.

Worth getting the plans to find out how to chamber and rifle a barrel with a DIY(less than $100) EDM setup.