PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use the Arsenal 358-158 KT mold?

Huskerguy
04-14-2020, 04:14 PM
I purchased a new NOE 360-158 thinking I would use the extra size but find getting them down to .358 takes a lot of lead off the sides. I use a Lee push through sizer and then will PC. I size, PC and then size again. I like the looks of this bullet and have not had a chance to get a bunch worked up and shoot. Looking back, I probably should have gone with a .358 but if I ever had a need for .359 I would have that covered as well.

In the meantime, I was reading the thread on here about go to 38/357 molds. I also have the RCBS 38-150 KT in a two cavity and they are sized and ready to PC. Obviously have not shot any of them yet. Seems that many out there are fond of this bullet.

I see that arsenal makes this bullet as a replica of the RCBS mold only in multi-cavities and in aluminum and brass. Has anyone used this mold? What can you tell me in general about Arsenal molds? Thanks in advance

http://arsenalmolds.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=136

derek45
04-14-2020, 07:22 PM
not yet,....but I've been thinking about that one.

Kraschenbirn
04-14-2020, 07:56 PM
I've had my Arsenal 360-162RF (4-cavity) for about three years and it's become my 'go-to' for .357 Mag. loads in both handgun and rifle. If you let Jared know you're planning to powder-coat when you order, he'll cut your mold accordingly.

Bill