PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Molds Still Delivering?

Wolfram Malukker
04-05-2020, 07:01 PM
Anyone know if Arsenal is still delivering orders? I've tried to call to check status on the mold I ordered 3 weeks ago, but all three calls this week went to the answering machine. The payment cleared the day I ordered, but there's no information at all on there website on if they're still at work or not.

When the order was placed, I knew I had a 5-7 day wait while it was manufactured, but I figured two weeks would have been enough time to hear if it was coming or not. At the end of three, I just wonder if they're stuck at home or if someone is sick out there.

NoZombies
04-07-2020, 11:13 AM
In the past they've always been good with emails, I would ask them directly that way.

megasupermagnum
04-07-2020, 10:05 PM
I'm sure he still is. I can tell you with certainty that manufacturing, no matter the industry is lagging right now. Everything is slow, including shipping. It is just the way things are. Send an email if you like, but I would not worry for another couple weeks.

Wolfram Malukker
04-11-2020, 11:14 PM
As someone who works directly in manufacturing, in a large machine shop, we are doing zero work right now. There is no busy time, everything, all across the country, is dead. (we are 21 independent shops who operate as a single corporation all over north america.)

If he's a busy machine shop, he's a rarity right now. Hope he IS busy-the rest of us are being laid off due to lack of work!