PDA

View Full Version : The Reloading Podcast

avogunner
03-31-2020, 04:35 PM
Does anybody here listen? The latest episode was on casting and lead hardness.... the “expert” was passing some dubious gouge. While reloading is my favorite subject, my hobby, and I listen, I was interested in your thoughts of this group.
Semper Fi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonp
03-31-2020, 04:48 PM
I have not heard this podcast but spend many hours a week in a truck. If you give me the name of the podcast I'll load it up and listen. I listen to a couple of firearms podcasts that are quite good but none that are reloading in nature

Edit: lol. You gave the name in the title. "Reloading Podcast"! I thought that you were talking about "reloading podcasts" in general. I just loaded it up as a "follow" and will start listening tomorrow to see what is what. Thanks for the heads up, I don't know why I never thought of it.

I listen to JRE, Ben Shapiro, Newt Gingrich and a few more while driving

sukivel
04-01-2020, 06:13 AM
I listened to their earlier stuff, decent but if you float around here much you probably won’t hear anything you don’t already know. It is a reloading podcast, so at least it’s something for the addiction. I slowed down my listening when I got weary of the never ending banter. If they stuck to the script better I would listen to every one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jonp
04-02-2020, 04:37 PM
Ok, listened to a few. Not much specific stuff but maybe I caught a few odd ones. "COWW is the same as Lyman #2 and thats all you ever need" was a strange one.

Not bad but sounded more like a couple of guys talking reloading at a bbq.

kerplode
04-02-2020, 05:25 PM
I listened to a couple episodes of that podcast about a year back. It was terrible. Poor production, lame hosts, and a ton of useless jibber-jabber. I swear, they spent the first 10 minutes just jawing about what the did "in the world of reloading" this week. Ugh.

"What'd you do in the world of reloading this week, Cletus?"
"Well, JimBob, I loaded up five round of 37 Wizzendoodle, but it was raining so I couldn't get to the range to test them...Maybe next week"
"Alright. How about you Bobby Joe...What'd you do in the world of reloading this week"
"Well, JimBob, I..."

It was excruciating. I tried several of the Firearms Radio Network podcasts...They were all a waste of time.

gwpercle
04-02-2020, 06:11 PM
I listened to a couple episodes of that podcast about a year back. It was terrible. Poor production, lame hosts, and a ton of useless jibber-jabber. I swear, they spent the first 10 minutes just jawing about what the did "in the world of reloading" this week. Ugh.

"Well, JimBob, I loaded up five round of 37 Wizzendoodle, but it was raining so I couldn't get to the range to test them...Maybe next week"
"Alright. How about you Bobby Joe...What'd you do in the world of reloading this week"
"Well, JimBob, I..."

It was excruciating. I tried several of the Firearms Radio Network podcasts...They were all a waste of time.

Thanks for the heads up.... I'll pass on the podcast .

JohnChrysostom
04-02-2020, 06:29 PM

"Well, JimBob, I..."

HAHA! Ok That's hilarious I guess I'll pass on the show bummer