PDA

View Full Version : New List of Mil-Surps

alamogunr
03-31-2020, 01:49 PM
I don't know how many here are collectors of Military Surplus arms but the list I received this morning represents some really nice Finnish Mosins and Us military rifles.

I would like to have another Finnish Mosin Nagant, but most of these are a little out of my price range.

I'm not posting a link because I don't know the rules about such things and don't really want a ding. I have no connection to the seller of these rifles(except a bad case of covetousness). If any one wants the link, PM me.

alamogunr
04-03-2020, 12:40 PM
The list I referred to in the OP is no longer available. He only leaves a list up for 24 hours. This particular list had several desirable rifles and even though I accessed the list within an hour of his posting it, many were already sold.

samari46
04-04-2020, 02:37 AM
Might have been Aim Surplus as they had a bunch of moisins up on their sight last I checked they all have been sold. Does anyone know what a can and crate of Russian 7.62x54r goes for nowadays?. Frank

waksupi
04-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Sounds like Dennis Kroh.

alamogunr
04-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Sounds like Dennis Kroh.

I'll never tell! Not sure what the rules about mentioning commercial entities on this site are.

waksupi
04-08-2020, 10:32 AM
I'll never tell! Not sure what the rules about mentioning commercial entities on this site are.

He's pretty well known here as a dealer in very nice milsurps.

alamogunr
04-08-2020, 11:33 AM
He's pretty well known here as a dealer in very nice milsurps.

I know. I've bought at least 6 milsurps from him. All were fairly expensive but head and shoulders above what others offer. The pictures on his periodic offerings and the descriptions are always very accurate. His prices aren't bargains but not unreasonable either. If there is a problem, he will do his best to correct it.

The most desirable firearms are well out of my range(I can't afford $3K+ to indulge my weakness) but he always has very good examples of regular rifles that I wouldn't be reluctant to shoot.