PDA

View Full Version : Remington 141 Assembly/Disassembly Instructions needed

tomon
03-29-2020, 10:11 AM
I got a Remington 141 35Rem many rifle years ago, and apparently took the bolt assembly out of it. During the Lockdown, I decided to catch up on the numerous projects that have been building up for years. I spent a couple of hours trying to get the bolt back into it and have hit an impasse! I have searched through all my books but none have this model included. Anybody out there have this info via paper or electronically? Thanks in advance! Maybe I could trade something? Stay well!

Eddie Southgate
03-29-2020, 07:03 PM
Hope this Helps. Save to your HD , open it in your picture viewer so you can blow it up to read . Tried to save it larger but it wouldn't let me . From An American Rifleman Disassembly book from sometime in the early 50's .

Eddie

Eddie Southgate
03-29-2020, 07:12 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQZlP_53mg

This might help also.
Eddie

tomon
03-30-2020, 10:10 PM
Thank you, Sir!

Eddie Southgate
03-30-2020, 11:05 PM
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

tomon
03-31-2020, 11:40 AM
I watched it last night, and went right down and reassembled the rifle! Now I have to wait until we are allowed back on the range (COVID19) so I can shoot it and check all functions. Thanks again!

Eddie Southgate
03-31-2020, 09:58 PM
We have been closed down going on two weeks and probably gonna be down til after the fourteenth . Glad I live in the country , I can shoot anytime I want . Glad you got it back together . I got a 1st year 141 in .35 Remington I traded for in January .

nikonuser
04-09-2020, 10:08 PM
word of caution, the bolt likes to bind. BAD. and the only way to deal with that is to take the damn gun apart and pull the bolt out.

Never could get it to cycle more then 5 times in a row without locking up half way.

Consider a light grease, that my be better long term

Eddie Southgate
04-12-2020, 12:23 AM
word of caution, the bolt likes to bind. BAD. and the only way to deal with that is to take the damn gun apart and pull the bolt out.

Never could get it to cycle more then 5 times in a row without locking up half way.

Consider a light grease, that my be better long term

Never had that issue with my rifle . Guess what you meant to say was that your bolt in your rifle had that issue .