PDA

View Full Version : Deleting pictures.

cwlongshot
03-12-2020, 01:14 PM
I cannot seem to be able to clear old pic from my folder...

I’m @ 14.99 and of coarse limited to .15

I can select them just no delete or discard button on the iPhone. I do not have lap top access.

I’d just as soon delete all in there and start fresh. I have photobucket but let’s just not go there... ;)

Can someone help Please?

CW

Der Gebirgsjager
03-12-2020, 03:07 PM
I'll try to help. This works for me, but might not for you. I use a desktop computer, and upload my photos to the computer. Then they get uploaded from the computer's "My Pictures" to the thread I'm responding to. To delete them I click on my name at the top right corner of the screen. Some choices drop down, and I choose "User CP". I click on that and there is a long vertical line of boxes with choices on the left side of the screen. I go all the way down to "Attachments". Click on that and a list will appear of all the photos you've posted and links to the threads by date. Over on the right side of the screen opposite each photo/thread link is a little square blank box. Click on that and you'll put a check mark in it. Then go down to the bottom of the page and click delete and after a couple of seconds everything you checked will be gone.

RogerDat
03-12-2020, 03:36 PM
One thing that is sort of painful is if the photo was important to a prior thread it will be gone. I expect some threads get rendered pointless by this.

But disk space on a web server costs money so they have to have limits.

cwlongshot
03-12-2020, 04:28 PM
I switched to the forums host as suggested.

I had/ have photobucket. We all have read those horrors... NOT doing that again. So I guess no pics from me.

CW