PDA

View Full Version : Walmart online gun catalog

dagger dog
03-10-2020, 05:24 PM
Does anyone have the link for the catalog lost my link in a computer swap.
Thanks d d

Outer Rondacker
03-13-2020, 08:31 AM
Going to keep an eye on this thread as I would like this link myself.

MrWolf
03-13-2020, 06:53 PM
I have never heard of one. Interested myself to see what they would offer. Kinda doubt they would be competitive.

wv109323
03-13-2020, 08:39 PM
A hand full of years ago, Walmart had a catalog that you could order guns from. Prices were competitive as I remember. I never did order a gun so I don't know how it worked.

Tom_et
03-16-2020, 07:22 AM
I think this is it
But I can’t open it
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/SpecialOrderGunCatalog.pdf

gravel
03-17-2020, 12:38 AM
years ago a friend told me about the deep discounts that the local walmart had, when corporate decided to stop selling handguns. was a couple months earlier, unfortunately

Isaac
03-17-2020, 06:47 AM
A hand full of years ago, Walmart had a catalog that you could order guns from. Prices were competitive as I remember. I never did order a gun so I don't know how it worked.

This is true. Most weapons were discounted below local gun shop prices.

My wife an I both used the catalog to purchase long guns from Walmart on a couple occasions. You could search the on-line catalog from home, or wherever you had access, then go to a local store to have them order it. You could also request to look at the catalog at the store for general info then place an order when ready.

About two months ago I asked a gun dept. employee if he could search their inventory for the availability of a Henry .41 mag lever action. He was able to do so on the computer and quote a price and delivery time.

Isaac

OutHuntn84
03-17-2020, 08:26 AM
Not to chastise, but the discounts can’t be good enough to justify buying from Walmart.

kerplode
03-17-2020, 01:13 PM
Not to chastise, but the discounts can’t be good enough to justify buying from Walmart.

Yeah, +1 to that. Walmart is no friend of the shooting community. Save $50 extra and buy something from a local shop.

Elroy
03-17-2020, 01:25 PM
A member of the late Sam Walton family would be more likely to semi secretly own a online gun business than actually have one under the Walmart name,in much the same way that Lowes likes to claim they are not owned by Walmart.

Isaac
03-17-2020, 02:04 PM
No wrong decision either way. It comes down to personal preference.

Isaac