PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard from Arsenal molds lately?

Cole440
03-04-2020, 12:44 PM
A couple of years ago I bought several molds from Arsenal Molds, service was quick and the quality is great. I had a couple questions about him making me sort of a custom mold, but I cannot seem to get ahold of them via the website contact link or the email they have listed...

I was wondering if anyone has heard from them lately, or am I doing something wrong? I appreciate the info in advance!
-Cole

JonB_in_Glencoe
03-04-2020, 12:50 PM
Maybe Jared went to Florida for Spring Break?

Seriously though, how long have you waited for a response?
Sometimes it takes a couple days to get a reply.

megasupermagnum
03-04-2020, 12:55 PM
Have you tried the phone? Email is the best way with Accurate molds. Everyone else, Arsenal, NOE, LEE, etc. are best called.

Cole440
03-04-2020, 12:56 PM
Maybe Jared went to Florida for Spring Break?

Seriously though, how long have you waited for a response?
Sometimes it takes a couple days to get a reply.

The last email I sent was Feburary 19th. I sent one probably a week before that one also. I could follow up but I don't want to fill up the poor guys email either haha.
-Cole

Cole440
03-04-2020, 12:57 PM
Have you tried the phone? Email is the best way with Accurate molds. Everyone else, Arsenal, NOE, LEE, etc. are best called.

Good point. I will see if I can find some time today to call.

1Hawkeye
03-04-2020, 07:19 PM
I sent him an email last week about a custom mold and haven't gotten a response yet either. I hate to say it but I think Jared gets so busy sometimes that if he thinks its a stupid question he doesn't reply.

osteodoc08
03-04-2020, 07:37 PM
Ive had issues with Al returning emails but if I call, he will often answer and chat with me for a bit while I hear his machines running in the background. Al Nelson is a super guy. Most of these guys are machinists and not IT guys, in other words, often times don’t navigate the emails as well as phone calls directly.