PDA

View Full Version : True line jr instructions. Thanks pressman!

poppy42
03-04-2020, 10:42 AM
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this but I’ll give it a try mods can move it if they’d like. I’d like to give a really big thank you to “pressman”. I recently acquired a lyman True line Junior. I plan on setting it up for 38 special. Now I know I could set the dies and set the press up just from basic knowledge of 310 tools and other reloading presses bbut it sure would’ve been nice to have instructions. After some searching I found a thread from 2011 where someone was looking for instructions for a true line Junior. “Pressman”responded with a post saying that he had instructions from both 1952 and 1960. I figured what the heck and I went ahead and sent him a PM. Well much to my surprise and amazement in a very short period of time I receive A response from pressman containing pristine copies of the instructions in PDF format of both the 1952 instructions in the 1960 instructions.

Isn’t Cast Boolets and its members a great place to live!
Thanks again “pressman“
Poppy42

Shawlerbrook
03-04-2020, 10:49 AM
Got to agree, a great bunch of people here !

Pressman
03-05-2020, 03:55 PM
ARTCA maintains a decent library of older reloading tool literature and instructions. Most organizations would charge a fee to access this material doing so is unnecessarily complicated so I share it free as long as I can send a PDF file.

Ken