PDA

View Full Version : Cast Boolits Is The Best Forum I Have Ever Belonged To

trapper44shooter
02-29-2020, 10:11 PM
I just want ya'll fellas to know that I am thrilled to be a part of such a AWESOME FORUM you guys have treated me like a member of your own family & I am going to keep learning every bit that my mind can hold I know good honest people when I see them MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU & KEEP YOU
trapper44shooter:grin::grin::grin::grin::wink: And I want to be able to help some one else as you fellas have helped me

02-29-2020, 10:15 PM
Neat site, isn't it! Lots of knowledge and most frequently, mutual respect. What's not to like. Welcome aboard.

toot
03-01-2020, 09:00 AM
Ditto that!!.

GhostHawk
03-01-2020, 09:11 AM
i'll second that notion.

Take your time getting edumacated, read the stickies, learn the finer in's and outs.

Your chance to shine and help someone will come along. Be patient, be correct, be friendly.

Bless you too trapper! All things come to those who wait.

trapper44shooter
03-01-2020, 08:30 PM
Thank You fellas

franklin_m
03-01-2020, 08:36 PM
As a new reloader, I echo the comments of the OP. I've been a member of a number of forums, and I can say with confidence that this is the finest group of people I've encountered online. It's the "culture" of the Cast Boolits crowd, and all of you deserve credit. As we say in the Navy "Bravo Zulu."

bbogue1
03-01-2020, 09:21 PM
These guys know so much they are so willing to share the proper name of this forum should be Cast Boolits University. Whenever I have a problem I need help on Or a problem someone I am mentoring I come here and get edumacated. Exceptional members for sure.

Outpost75
03-01-2020, 10:37 PM
It would appear that a good number of the valued posters are retired firearms industry, LE or military who have specialized hands-on experience going back decades, which the keyboard commandoes of other firearms forums cannot approach. The regulars here know who they are so we leave it there and I second the BZ with a mention in dispatches.

NNNN

trapper44shooter
03-02-2020, 03:19 AM
Fellas I am in the right place I love it here

lightman
03-02-2020, 09:10 AM
We're glad to have you. It seems like there are fewer and fewer new casters. There are a lot of good guys here.