PDA

View Full Version : Another user asking for assitance

drac0nic
02-25-2020, 01:14 AM
Hey, the user TyGuy posted on another board asking if anyone's a member here who can help him out. He's having some issues posting. Don't know if it's an error or not but told him I'd pass on the message. Any way someone can drop him a message and/or sort his issue out?

"So I am two weeks away from the one year anniversary of when I joined the Castboolits forum. I’ve read a lot and learned the same but I still don’t have any posting privileges. I can’t start threads, can’t comment on threads, and can’t send PMs."

Tazlaw
02-25-2020, 06:06 AM
There is no “TyGuy” listed in the members list. There is a TyGuy95, but he has posted 86 times, and has been a member since 2017. Does your buddy have the right forum? Just thinking out loud.

Minerat
02-25-2020, 11:11 AM
As Tazlaw says there is only 1 Tyguy listed as Tyguy95 from Velva, North Dakota. Tell him to come on as a guest and use the "contact us" at the bottom of the opening page to send a message so he can be contacted to get it fixed.

Minerat
02-25-2020, 08:40 PM
Hey, the user TyGuy posted on another board asking if anyone's a member here who can help him out. He's having some issues posting. Don't know if it's an error or not but told him I'd pass on the message. Any way someone can drop him a message and/or sort his issue out?

"So I am two weeks away from the one year anniversary of when I joined the Castboolits forum. I’ve read a lot and learned the same but I still don’t have any posting privileges. I can’t start threads, can’t comment on threads, and can’t send PMs."

Pass along that he has not confirmed his e-mail address. So until he replies to the e-mail that was sent to him when he signed up in March 2019 , he is technically just a guest.

drac0nic
02-27-2020, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the heads up I'll throw that his way. Can you resend the email at all?