PDA

View Full Version : Members here who make / sell gas checks?

bedbugbilly
02-24-2020, 02:34 PM
I have the Lee 2 can C225-55-RN mold on the way to cast up some boolits to try in my new Ruger American Ranch in 5.56/223. Plan on sizing with a Lee push through sizer in .225 and crimping on gas check in same operation. Anyway - I look in vendors and several other searches and I guess my old age is catching up because i couldn't find any of the members here who make and sell gas checks. I know I have purchased some in other calibers form members but can't remember who they were. I'd like to purchase some for using with the above Lee 225-55-RN boolits - can anyone steer me in the right direction to a member or vendor here who makes and sells them?

Thanks.

Jim

Dapaki
02-24-2020, 02:48 PM
Sage's?

https://www.sagesoutdoors.com/22-5-56-mm-caliber-aluminum-gas-checks/

bedbugbilly
02-25-2020, 11:18 AM
Thank you Dapaki - that's what I was looking for! I have bookmarked it and written it down in my reloading notebook so I won't forget it next time. I'm ordering today. Thanks for taking the time to answer - greatly appreciated!

trapper9260
02-25-2020, 12:53 PM
NOE molds sells GC also go to there website.

Dapaki
02-25-2020, 01:55 PM
Thank you Dapaki - that's what I was looking for! I have bookmarked it and written it down in my reloading notebook so I won't forget it next time. I'm ordering today. Thanks for taking the time to answer - greatly appreciated!

I fell in love with the aluminum GC's, I find them overall nicer to work with.