PDA

View Full Version : Favorite gun ?

NHlever
11-16-2008, 02:41 PM
It seems in recent years that most guns we see in the gun stores are .22's, shotguns, or "deer rifles". I think something has been lost with the passing of rifles that are really pleasant to just do some target shooting with, or to take on a "walkabout". I've carried a pretty good mix of guns around the ridges in the area, and enjoy shooting at the range too. Currently, some medical issues keep me from spending as much time in the woods as I would like, and I'm in the market for something just fun, and accurate to shoot mostly cast bullets in. What are all your favorites? I'm not in to military stuff too much ( was on the receiving end of too much of that), but I certainly have played with more than my share of Mausers, etc. I wish one could find some of the modest rimmed cartridges in lighter single shots, or even bolt guns. Cartridges like the 25-35, 32-40, and 30-30 are sure fun to work with but when found tend to be found in the "deer hunting version". It's not that I don't like those a lot (I was looking at two bull moose through the scope of my .35 the other day), but am looking for something a bit different to play with. With older eyes, it would be nice if it could be scoped easily. So, what does everyone like, or what would they like if it were available??

dubber123
11-16-2008, 02:52 PM
Well, I have to ask, whats your price range? That can make a huge difference. So you are looking mostly for something in the 30-30 class?

Scrounger
11-16-2008, 03:44 PM
NHlever (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=6250), Two suggestions:
1. A Contender Carbine. It can be had in any of the calibers you listed or literally dozens more. And you don't have to limit yourself to just one barrel/caliber. Light (<6 pounds), handy, reasonably priced.
2. Marlin or Rossi/Puma in .32-20, .357, .44 Mag, or .45 Colt. (Why doesn't Rossi bring their 1892 copy out in .32-20? Do you suppose no one has ever told them how many they would sell?)

Railbuggy
11-16-2008, 04:04 PM
My converted Saiga.

scb
11-16-2008, 04:09 PM
I gota go with Scrounger and the Contender Carbine (with a thumbhole stock).

badgeredd
11-16-2008, 04:18 PM
It seems in recent years that most guns we see in the gun stores are .22's, shotguns, or "deer rifles". I think something has been lost with the passing of rifles that are really pleasant to just do some target shooting with, or to take on a "walkabout". I've carried a pretty good mix of guns around the ridges in the area, and enjoy shooting at the range too. Currently, some medical issues keep me from spending as much time in the woods as I would like, and I'm in the market for something just fun, and accurate to shoot mostly cast bullets in. What are all your favorites? I'm not in to military stuff too much ( was on the receiving end of too much of that), but I certainly have played with more than my share of Mausers, etc. I wish one could find some of the modest rimmed cartridges in lighter single shots, or even bolt guns. Cartridges like the 25-35, 32-40, and 30-30 are sure fun to work with but when found tend to be found in the "deer hunting version". It's not that I don't like those a lot (I was looking at two bull moose through the scope of my .35 the other day), but am looking for something a bit different to play with. With older eyes, it would be nice if it could be scoped easily. So, what does everyone like, or what would they like if it were available??

FWIW, if you want a lever, like a Marlin 336, I'd suggest you look into an old wildcat. I recently built a 35/30-30 (30-30 necked out to 35 caliber) which I dearly love. It is fun to shoot! I've played with cast boolits only in it and I am amazed at the fun I'm having loading for and shooting it. I've loaded 158 Semi-wadcutters to custom 264 grain flat nose. FUN!!!!!!!!!! I have about $500 in the rifle and it'll be the last one I'd let go...assuming someone else would want it. Obviously not a rifle that has a great re-sale value unless one found the RIGHT buyer, but it is for me and I could care less about resale. Nice to carry and I have shot 1 1/2" groups with a couple boolits. Any way it is MY fun gun.

Edd

jack19512
11-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't have near as many rifles as most on here do but I have an assorted mix of around 25 rifles and I have to say one of my favorites is my Marlin 1895 CB 45/70.

NHlever
11-16-2008, 04:23 PM
Well, I have to ask, whats your price range? That can make a huge difference. So you are looking mostly for something in the 30-30 class?

I'm retired, so money is a consideration, but not the only one. I mentioned the 30-30 class cartridges because they have attributes that I like. The brass is thin enough to expand to fit the chamber with low pressure, they can be loaded to be reasonably quiet, and yet can still be potent enough for larger game if needed. I was just reading some of Ed Harris' old articles, and he likes the .38 special case for those uses too. I load cast in my .308, but it takes a bit of pressure to avoid sooty cases, etc. Actually, I think the 30-06 is more forgiving in that respect, but not quiet.

Heavy lead
11-16-2008, 04:29 PM
I have about 20 favorite guns a year. It's a curse[smilie=b:. But nevertheless, if I could pick something of the nature you are talking about it would be to find an old Savage 99 in 25/35. I have seen two of these and thought they must have been fairly common (right in a row in two different places), so I held off. Big mistake, never seen one since. Second choice, and more readily available would be a 99 in a 250 if I could find the right speciman.

dubber123
11-16-2008, 04:30 PM
Well, Scroungers idea of a Contender carbine is a great idea. For an inexpensive gun, I really like my Savage 219 in 30-30, and it really likes cast. One of these might be a low cost option. The triggers do seem to need work alot though.

A short Marlin lever would be a good choice too, especially since you mention scoping it.

Scrounger
11-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Here's some pictures of my suggested guns:

crabo
11-16-2008, 05:03 PM
My choice would be a lever .357. It will shoot cast quite well, but with the proper boolits and loads is a good deer and hog cartridge.

Just think how cheap you can shoot it with the Lee 125 cowboy boolit loaded with 231, BE, or Universal. I love the 125 loaded with 6 grains of Universal in a magnum case.

The 1894 Marlin will scope great with a red dot or turkey scope.

NHlever
11-16-2008, 06:06 PM
NHlever (http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=6250), Two suggestions:
1. A Contender Carbine. It can be had in any of the calibers you listed or literally dozens more. And you don't have to limit yourself to just one barrel/caliber. Light (<6 pounds), handy, reasonably priced.
2. Marlin or Rossi/Puma in .32-20, .357, .44 Mag, or .45 Colt. (Why doesn't Rossi bring their 1892 copy out in .32-20? Do you suppose no one has ever told them how many they would sell?)

I have tried to really warm up to the Contenders, but so far it really hasn't happened. My BIL has one that I've shot a lot, and he sure has taken a number of deer with it in PA.

I agree with you on the Rossi in 32-20, and I think Winchester was on to something with the 25-35's just before they shut the doors... ( had one on order, but never got it)

NHlever
11-16-2008, 06:09 PM
Well, Scroungers idea of a Contender carbine is a great idea. For an inexpensive gun, I really like my Savage 219 in 30-30, and it really likes cast. One of these might be a low cost option. The triggers do seem to need work alot though.

A short Marlin lever would be a good choice too, especially since you mention scoping it.

I like the Savage 219's, and had a Hornet years ago that I got talked out of. The last nice one I saw around here was going for around $400, and I thought that was a bit much........ must have been wrong because it didn't hang around long!

NHlever
11-16-2008, 06:11 PM
Here's some pictures of my suggested guns:

Hmmm, they really look nice. I may just have to go handle a Contender carbine again......... it's been a long time since I did, and I know a place that has a couple.

Snapping Twig
11-16-2008, 06:22 PM
http://http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/SnappingTwig1/ruger1.jpg

For all around fun up to @ 100 yards, there's not much that beats this old .308 bore Mini 30. It prefers 150g boolits and H4198 with its 1 in 10 twist, and I'd venture to guess that there's not much in the lower 48 that could withstand one or two to the boiler room.

This rifle has an older Butler Creek stock that elongates the shoulder to trigger length, making it fit me well. Short, powerful, acurate (mine is!) with low recoil and fast follow-up - perfect woods rifle.

Recently I picked up a Lee 155g mould for it and I'm modifying the tip into a wide metplat by using a FP top punch in the sizer. If I can get them to shoot as good as the j-word boolits all will be right with the world and I'll never go back to j-words.

dubber123
11-16-2008, 06:28 PM
I like the Savage 219's, and had a Hornet years ago that I got talked out of. The last nice one I saw around here was going for around $400, and I thought that was a bit much........ must have been wrong because it didn't hang around long!

I agree, I wouldn't pay 400$ for one either. Mine is pretty nice, wood good, case color excellent, blue on the bbl maybe 80%. I paid 200$ for it within the last year from a regular gun shop.

It was the first one I can remember seeing though. The cast trigger guard and stamped trigger are cheesy, but for 200$, it's OK.

Scrounger
11-16-2008, 07:09 PM
I have to agree that the Contender would be about 1 pound lighter than a Marlin but I am just not a fan of the single shot.

But then again some people love them lol.

To me their versatility is their biggest selling point. With one frame (action) and stock, you can have barrels to shoot everything from squirrels (.22LR, .223 Rem) to deer (7TCU, .30-30) to elk (.375 Win, .375 JDJ, .45-70). And in pistol calibers you can choose from .32-20, .357 Magnum, .357 Maximum, .44 magnum and several others. And you can buy all the barrels you want without having to order through a dealer, used ones for maybe $175 to $250 new.

Shooter6br
11-16-2008, 07:15 PM
Like my Ruger NO 1 in 45-70 SS and laminate stock Topped with a Leupold 2x 7 with heavy duplex I shoot cast at about 1350 to 1450 fps. Accurate and fun!:Fire:

mooman76
11-16-2008, 08:03 PM
I have allot of favorites but I think the one I have that is the most fun to shoot is my M1c.

NHlever
11-16-2008, 08:31 PM
http://http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a51/SnappingTwig1/ruger1.jpg

This rifle has an older Butler Creek stock that elongates the shoulder to trigger length, making it fit me well. Short, powerful, acurate (mine is!) with low recoil and fast follow-up - perfect woods rifle.

Recently I picked up a Lee 155g mould for it and I'm modifying the tip into a wide metplat by using a FP top punch in the sizer. If I can get them to shoot as good as the j-word boolits all will be right with the world and I'll never go back to j-words.

I have one of those older Butler Creek stocks, and like it, but unfortunately, I never had a Mini-30 that shot very well at all. I agree that they are fun, and would be more fun if accurate like yours. Anyone shoot one of the new ones?

dbldblu
11-16-2008, 09:08 PM
My favorite cast boolit gun would be a Contender carbine in 30-30. A close second would be an old Savage 340 in 30-30. Both are very accurate with a variety of cast loads from gallery level to full power.

EDK
11-16-2008, 10:20 PM
The current politically correct situations tend to rule out a black rifle. So my choice would be a slightly modified MARLIN lever gun in 357 or 44 magnum; possibly a 30/30 as second or third choice. You catch a lot less BS with a "cowboy rifle"...an innocent "lever action like my dad had" than an AR-15 or Mini-14 with a 20 round magazine. Perception is reality, unfortunately.

Let's start with the modifications.
1. Cut barrel to 16.5 (or buy one of the unported shorties...if you can find one.)
2. Install sling swivels.
3. Install some type of receiver sight...I've got older LYMAN 66s; the newer ones are drawing some criticism. The Skinner sights or XS are good. OR possible a lower power scope. I have a 30/30 enroute from a gunbroker auction with a 2.5 BUSHNELL that may find itself on a 44.
4. Possibly have the action tuned to prevent the dreaded "MARLIN JAM" and a better trigger.

Marlinowners.con web site will give you links for the vendors/gunsmiths needed OR instructions for the do-it-yourself types.

Your choice of calibers should be based on your locale, game animals you might encounter, hostile critters of any species in the area, etc. While a 357 is not a bad choice, my choice is the 44 magnum and then the 30/30. As a reloader I view the larger calibers as more versatile for my purposes. (I think I bought some factory ammo about 15 years ago.) Cost with lead boolits is no big factor...your maximum cost would be under $.20 a round.

You'll have to finish the list now. I've got you started with something "light, lethal and politically correct," and not likely to excite "little old ladies of either sex." You don't want to arouse the anti gun people needlessly...they do it to themselves more than enough times.

:redneck::cbpour::Fire:

unclebill
11-16-2008, 11:36 PM
my henry big boy .45l.c.
it wasnt cheap though....
got it for my 45th b-day
(i had to pay for it myself )
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/billhedges/zsmithwesson27-2013-5.jpg
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l272/billhedges/zsmithwesson27-2-1.jpg

lil ole ladies LIKE this gun!
:-P

NoDakJak
11-17-2008, 01:58 AM
Hey Bud, you make a guy make some tough choices. #1 choice would definetly be my CZ in 7.62x39. With that I am set up for everything from cottontails to deer and maybe black bears. It is light, accurate and has a fantastic single set trigger. Definetlly the best deal on the market. #2 would be my #3 Ruger in 3040 Krag. Just as versatile as the CZ but better for bigger game. It is just a little heavier but maybe even more accurate and has a trigger that is just under pounds. A number of good choices after that. Top choices would be my Savage @19 chambered to 3030 followed by both Marlin and Winchester 3030's. My particular favorite rambling gun however is not the most accurate or most any thing. It is an ancient Marlin Model 27 chambered for the good old 25.20 round. There are very few wrong choices Neil

Papa smurf
11-17-2008, 01:12 PM
I love to cast and reload ,however my favorite gun is a S&W Mod 18 22cal with target hammer and trigger, just a joy to shoot.----Papa

EDK
11-17-2008, 02:49 PM
I love to cast and reload ,however my favorite gun is a S&W Mod 18 22cal with target hammer and trigger, just a joy to shoot.----Papa

SLIGHTLY OFF TOPIC, BUT PERTINENT

You're right. I like carrying a 5.5 inch RUGER single action in 357 or 44...currently Original Size VAQUEROS/BISLEY VAQUEROS...shoot them daily on my own property. Luckily we have Concealed Carry permits in Missouri...need to get one since the big rush has slowed now. The cardiologist wants me to walk more and every rural house seems to have big dogs running loose and wanting to chew on someone walking down the county road. It used to be fun when I rode the big Appaloosa horse...he could kick a dog into next week when it nipped at his back feet! "Oh, I'm sorry your dog attacked me on a county road. Would you like to fill out a police report on why he wasn't on a leash and how he got injured for your insurance company?"

BUT depending where you're walking around, you can get "even more grief" carrying a pistol than if you were packing a BLACK RIFLE. We can discuss things logically here, but the general public...especially the BLUE STATERS...is getting less informed, more anti-gun, and anti-hunting. People like us generally aren't politically active...don't join a lot of organizations beyond NRA...we're the sleeping giant that keeps gun control a fantasy most places, BUT we're getting older and less younger people are in agreement with us. It will take a couple more generations UNLESS there are major changes in society, culture, whatever...and from the looks of rappers, hip-hop, etc, the changes are going the wrong way.

You know where I'm coming from because it's your experience...or that of a friend or relative. I know I'm preaching to the choir here.

:cbpour::redneck::Fire:

missionary5155
11-17-2008, 03:00 PM
This Winchester 1892 SRC 44-40 made in 1893 has been with me for 12 years now. I carry it as often as I can on my 2 wheeler and in hand around the local desert area. The 18 inch barrel and large bore make it light weight and handy. 9 grains Unique with a 225 .434 SWC (Saeco 443) gives it a good close range power. Plenty accurate out to 100 yards if needed. [smilie=w:

klausg
11-17-2008, 04:01 PM
I have to throw this one into the mix since no one has mentioned them yet. How about a Savage 24, preferably one of the older ones with a wood stock, (before they went to synthetics and handled like a club) While they are definitely not pretty, but every one I've shot has been a tack driver on the rifle tube, crappy trigger and all. They can be had in a 30-30/12 ga. Or one of the older Baikal's when they used to make a .308/12 ga if you want a little more uummph.

-Klaus

oldhickory
11-17-2008, 04:28 PM
I've always had a hankering for a 92 Winchester in 25-20WCF for some reason...Can't explain it, don't need it, but I want one.

Muddy Creek Sam
11-17-2008, 06:08 PM
My Favorite Gun, is my Original 1887 Winchester 12 gauge, that my lovely Katie bought me for Valentine's Day two years ago. 30" Barrel. Love to Stock it and Smoke it. Katie's is her Baby, A 4" GP100.

Sam :-D

jhrosier
11-17-2008, 06:44 PM
I think that the NEF Handi-rifle in 30-30 would be a great 'walkin-around' gun.

http://www.hr1871.com/images/zoom_handi_500.jpg

I have one of the older ones in .357 Maxi and it is a fun gun to plink with, with cast boolits.

Jack

PDshooter
11-21-2008, 03:00 AM
Just can't make-up my mind![smilie=1:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/PDshooter/Guns/ARFNSKS1911.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/PDshooter/Guns/06002-1.jpg
http://http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/PDshooter/Guns/win70.jpg

Varmint rifle.........Win70 .223 Lepold 6.5X20

beemer
11-21-2008, 12:09 PM
A Marlin 1894 in 357 is a nice little rifle . Reloading stuff is everywhere and it is cheep to shoot. Will work on deer and tree rats and everything in between.

My favorite fun gun is a Savage 23 in 25-20, everyone that shoots it wants to take it home.

beemer

gon2shoot
11-21-2008, 08:39 PM
NH, I think I know where you're coming from.
I spent many years in the supermag hunt, combat shoot, whizz bang long fast super-powder triple primer phase.

What I found that I really enjoy now, pistol cals in the 92 Win action.
I have 357, 44mag, and 45colt. I can load up or down as suites my mood and I really love that handy little action.

Word of caution...........DON'T LET YOU'R WIFE SHOOT THEM OR YOU'LL BE BUYING DOUBLE. :roll:

James C. Snodgrass
11-21-2008, 08:55 PM
:Fire:A 99 in any cal . A SS #1 is like a Porsche with Cragar wheels ick . But difference of opinions makes horse races . I like a huge variety for the reason of pure fickleness . James

Kuato
11-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Have to say my Howa 1500 in 338 Win mag. Sub moa groups @ 100 with factory Rem Core lokt 225grns. Potent medicine for 4 legged OR 2 legged critters..

SWIAFB
11-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Savage 24f .223 over 3" 12 gauge. Thare is'nt anything in Iowa that it will not kill.With the proper load of couse.Heavy trigger pull, lots of weight. Just loaded it in the fourrunner for the week-end. It will speak, mouse loads for rabbit and squirrel , a half dozen 1.5 oz 5's for a possible pheasant, three 50 gr .225415's for maybe a coyote at 2000fps. O and 1 00 buckshot load for just in case. After the Ruger Old Army runs dry. Which I dou'et.

superior
12-27-2008, 07:08 PM
My current favorite is a remington model 241 22lr take-down, made in 1948. I can hit empty shotshells at 25 yards effortlessly. It's based on the Browning auto22 design, with loading through the side of the stock and bottom ejection. At 60 yards offhand, my brother in law and I both can hit clay pidgeons with it. (unscoped of course) The bbl reads " 22 long rifle-smokeless greased"

skeet1
12-27-2008, 07:20 PM
I guess my current favorite gun is a Longbranch 1950 No.4 Mk.1* using the Lyman 314299. I can't tell you why, I just enjoy shooting it and loading those lead boolits.

Skeet1

trickyasafox
12-27-2008, 10:00 PM
probably my ruger mk II or my ruger 10/22.

Something about carrying a 22 LR that is just too fun.

My shorty 16 in AR-15 now that is has a decent optic on it though might turn the whole situation on its head.

Heavy lead
12-27-2008, 10:34 PM
How about Ruger takes that little hammerless lever action and puts a 22 inch 327 Ruger barrel on it with a walnut stock and a nice little detachable rotary magazine. I think that would be the cat's meow, classy and modern at the same time.

Doug Bowser
12-28-2008, 06:00 AM
I can't decide.

.22 rf rifle Ruger 10/22RR w/ Tasco 6x24x42 telescope

.22 handgun Ruger Mark II 6-7/8" tapered barrel

CF handgun S&W K38 Model 14 w/ Aristocrat Rib

CF Rifle Pre-War Model 70 Standard rifle in 270 WCF

Military rifle Rem 1903-A3, Springfiels M1 or 1896 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser

AR15A2 Rock River NM rifle.

Lever rifle Rossi .44 mag blued carbine, I shoot nothing but FFFG GOEX and 240 gr Lyman Cowboy bullets in it.

missionary5155
12-28-2008, 06:10 AM
Good morning Here in Peru my 1892 44-40 winny SRC 18 " barrel. .433 220 grain soft cast and powered with usually 8 but up to 10 grains Unique. Fantasticly accurate !
Up in Illinois any single shot 38... but I find my old Ballard 38-50 with a 250 soft cast 40 grains 2f with some Cow on top. Groundhogs and cayotes are easy shots out to 70 yards and I tend to crawl through the ditches and thickets after them.
God Bless you !

rhead
12-28-2008, 07:07 AM
NEF Handi rifle in 357 mag. A Williams peep sight and a front sight for a NEF 22 hornet. Total will probably be between $250 and $275 at today's prices. I haven't priced the lately. I have two one with the plastic stock and one with wood. The wood one has been cut down to a 16.5 inch barrel and the stock shortened and thinned to get the balance right. Shorty lives in my truck except during deer season when it gets loaned out to friends with small children. A five year old girl killed a spike during this years youth hunt with it. Two jumps and it piled up.
The Rossi youth set has been tempting me lately. The local pawn shop has some on the rack for $150 22 lr and 410. I have absolutely no use for it, no place to put it and other things to do with the money. Think I can hold out till March?

Bret4207
12-28-2008, 10:09 AM
Find a Savage 23 in 23-20 or 25-20. Easily scoped, accurate, nice on the eyes. Can't miss!

catboat
01-16-2009, 08:00 PM
Not counting a 22 bolt or lever (ie Marlin 39a, or my Winchester 310, or 69A), I'd suggest the following "wood loafer cast bullet rifles":

Rem 788 in 30-30, possibly 308 Win

Rem 600/660 (I forget the difference between the two, but I like the one without the ventilated barrel-whatever model it is).

Marlin 336 sporting carbine in either 30-30 or 35 Rem (I'd look for one with "character", used but not abused. One with ballard rifling, and even one that has been drilled and tapped for scope-it will be lower price too. 20" barrel is handy. Thin receiver is easy to carry.

For a custom job, I've been thinking of the bolt action CZ originally in 7.62 x 39, and making a 357 magnum out of it (rebarrel, and modify the detachable magazine to handle rimmed cartridges. The bolt face would match up pretty close for either cartridge. It would be a fun little squirrel-close deer gun.

If you get lucky, you may find a Savage model 23 in 25-20, 32-20.

A simple one (lower cost) would be a NEF break open single shot in 30-30 or 357 mag.

A lever actioned Marlin 1894 with ballard rifling would be good too (357, 44 mag, 45 colt). I just wish Marlin would spend a little more time in matching bore diameters to bullet diameters (particularly the 44 mag running large-like .432" and bullets being .429", and offering faster twists in the 44 mag-1:38" is too slow.)

I had a Rem 788 in 30-30, with a nice walnut stock in great shape. It shot cast bullets great. My typical story, "Someone wanted it more that I did, and put a decent hunk of money in front of me." Wish I never sold it.

shdwlkr
01-16-2009, 08:28 PM
My favorite is my .375 winchester BB with a 26 inch octagon barrel, but then there is my 45-70 all my 30-30's from 20-26 inch barrels and then all the others so I guess my favorite is the one I take out today

Three44s
01-17-2009, 12:56 AM
I second the idea of a Marlin or other lever gun in a revolver cartridge ..... I have a Marlin 94 in .357 ....... a .44 would be better for me.

And the idea of a Contender is very good.

As for the .25-20 or .32-20 in a Savage 23 or Marlin 27 .......... rotts of ruck finding one ..... but if you can swing it ..... more power to you!!

Three 44s

45&30-30
01-17-2009, 02:30 AM
This is always fun to do, like my screen name says, I would choose a 45 or a 30-30, but one round that really gets under my skin is a 22 Hornet, never had one. A levergun in this would be something. New moulds, alloys, try a bag of shot for primer only plinker rounds, new data to start looking at, and tons of dumb questions to ask. Sounds fun. :Fire:

robertbank
01-17-2009, 12:03 PM
My favourite? It would have to be the rifle I haven't bought yet or found. The gun would be a .303 British built with a mauser action. Gun would mirror the length of a Jungle Carbine. Great old cartridge that is capable.

Take Care

Bob

atr
01-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Just for kicking about in the woods...I carry my Savage Model 23 in 25-20....easy to load for,,,easy and accurate to shoot out to 100 yards.....can easily be scoped,,,,light weight

If I want to carry any more Iron then I also strap on my S&W K22

felix
01-17-2009, 12:47 PM
Bob, we can add a barrel tuner to that gun of your dreams, and have it shaped like the flash suppressor. Now, wouldn't that be somethin'. ... felix

P.S. We can allow the Next Week Corporation build it for you!