PDA

View Full Version : We need your prayers! UPDATE:

blackthorn
01-29-2020, 05:02 PM
Recent tests have determined that our Daughter, Laurie's brain tumors have grown and she will need further surgery. Now she waits to be contacted by the surgeon.

Our Son, Rob has entered into the process of Stem-cell treatment. He has reached the point in that process that yesterday he received the port (tube?) that will convey a massive dose of Chemo today. He will then receive the Stem-cells tomorrow (Jan 30). Please keep both Laurie and Rob in your prayers during the next few days. Gail and I really appreciate the support you all have given us and our kids.

buckwheatpaul
01-29-2020, 05:56 PM
Recent tests have determined that our Daughter, Laurie's brain tumors have grown and she will need further surgery. Now she waits to be contacted by the surgeon.

Our Son, Rob has entered into the process of Stem-cell treatment. He has reached the point in that process that yesterday he received the port (tube?) that will convey a massive dose of Chemo today. He will then receive the Stem-cells tomorrow (Jan 30). Please keep both Laurie and Rob in your prayers during the next few days. Gail and I really appreciate the support you all have given us and our kids.

Thank you for the update and I will continue to pray for your daughter and son.

May God bless Laurie and Rob peace, healing, and comfort as they go through their path of life. May God grant you and your wife the strength to help your children and the understanding to be there when they are hurting, confused, and/or uncertain. AMEN

Hogtamer
01-29-2020, 06:48 PM
Amen Paul. Still praying for Laurie and Rob.

xs11jack
01-29-2020, 08:39 PM
Yea, me too.
Ole Jack

MaryB
01-29-2020, 09:28 PM
Prayers for both!

smoked turkey
01-29-2020, 11:06 PM
Lord I'm coming to you for Laurie's and Rob's physical, and emotional needs based on the information from blackthorn (You know exactly who, what , & where they are). Lord they are all in a rough place right now and need your peace, grace, & mercy. Lord, please extend your healing hands to them and meet them at their exact point of need. I know you are the Great Physician and Master of everything. I also know you have said you would be with us when we walk through rough times. So I know you are with them right now. Please give them the assurance that all will be well because you are there. Amen. This goes to you and Gail as well blackthorn.

Wayne Smith
01-30-2020, 08:57 AM
Continued prayers for them.

MrWolf
01-30-2020, 10:25 AM
Prayers for them and the rest of your family.

parson48
01-30-2020, 03:43 PM
Praying for you all.