PDA

View Full Version : Need help with cmp forums

rdwarrior
01-13-2020, 10:26 PM
Moderators - if this is in the wrong place, please advise.

I have created a profile and am able to log in at CMP forums, but I am not allowed to create or respond to posts. I tried to contact them via their contact us link but received an invalid link message. Can someone help me out that is registered on CMP forums?
thanks
rdwarrior

RedlegEd
01-13-2020, 10:28 PM
Hi rdwarrior,
I have the exact same issue, except I've been a member for a while. Multiple notes to administrator and still no joy.
Ed

rdwarrior
01-13-2020, 10:37 PM
Hi rdwarrior,
I have the exact same issue, except I've been a member for a while. Multiple notes to administrator and still no joy.
Ed

I have been a member for about 3 months. I cannot even send anything to an administrator or moderator.

RedlegEd
01-14-2020, 10:02 PM
I have been a member for about 3 months. I cannot even send anything to an administrator or moderator.
Hi. Here's the link posted on their page to contact the administrator. I tried it, but got no response.
Ed

Contact Us (http://forums.thecmp.org/sendmessage.php)

Sig556r
01-16-2020, 10:06 AM
I emailed CMPForums@thecmp.org & got a quick response from Amy Cantu acantu@thecmp.org
She'll fix you up in no time.
Don't forget to thank her.
Sig

rdwarrior
01-16-2020, 11:13 AM
OK folks, thanks for the help. I have tried everything y'all have mentioned, will sit back and see if anyone responds and fixes me up.
rdwarrior