PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Having Trouble With NOE's New Website?

Greg S
01-06-2020, 05:58 PM
Tried to complete my order on New Years Day only to find out they switched and couldn't get into my accout. Today finally got into my account only to find everything i had in my cart is outta stock or I can't find it on the web site.

Call their vm and left a msg earlier. Tried to call again to have them just call me for a call in order but their box is full. Looks like they have a ton of problems with their new site. :holysheep[smilie=b:

Greg S
01-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Got a call from Al at NOE. Explained the new problems of his site that he needs to fix. (Could see Al trying to pull out what hair he has left). He on it gents, if you have problems leave him a message and mak him aware of it so it can get fixed. He can't fix what he is not aware of. I'll order my molds later, let him get his site up and running smoothly.

WBH
01-14-2020, 03:21 PM
I left him a VM a few days ago and did not hear back as of today so I sent an email.

gwpercle
01-16-2020, 08:50 PM
I can log on the forum but when I log in at the store , same user name and password it's a no go .
Try to change name and password and get caught up in a Twilight Zone Loop of entering new names/words and getting Emails...the loop just keeps repeating .
Al sends me Emails of sales but I can't order anything . I figure when enough sales stop someone might get it straightened out . At least this keeps me from blowing money I don't have...maybe the wives are putting blocks on our accounts or the Russians did it .
Gary

GregLaROCHE
01-16-2020, 09:32 PM
I’ve had problems with other sites like that when they update or overhaul everything. Usually have to wait and let their tech guys get it straightened out. I’m sure they are aware.

JWFilips
01-17-2020, 09:49 PM
Yes I can't log in nor can I make a new user!

georgerkahn
01-17-2020, 10:39 PM
I couldn't pass on an email offer from NOE received today, providing pretty much a "double discount" to "wring out" their new web-site. Noted, too, was that their tech difficulties require one to go to the old site for forum and similar, but ordering is OK on the new site. I had a minor snafu as my password was not recognized, so I reckoned I was (over)due for a new one, and selected the "forgot pass-word" option. In almost no time passing I got a link to reset, and did same with no trouble. Thereafter, I selected a 2-cav brass mould I desired, a set of handles, and a top punch -- their math adding was flawless; discount applied; payment vis PayPal was without any hitch; and, God willing, I should get the goodies in a few days.
Soooooo, as of a few minutes ago, the ordering part of their new site worked perfectly for me.
geo

Wheelguns 1961
01-17-2020, 10:47 PM
I didn’t get an email about a sale. I always get their emails. I don’t even get an email when I try to reset my password.

oger
01-17-2020, 11:25 PM
Just tried again it hasn't let me in since the change.

georgerkahn
01-18-2020, 07:43 AM
I didn’t get an email about a sale. I always get their emails. I don’t even get an email when I try to reset my password.

Three things, to wit: 1st, I'd email Mr. Nelson (pbsco1@qwestoffice.net for the site, or noebulletmoulds@gmail.com for him) -- he has always been "super, plus!" at replying to email I have sent him (mostly ;) when I screw up a mould order, and pick it up when he sends receipt -- oops!) 2ndly, you could ring him, albeit I believe he prefers the email as 'phone time takes him away from production time... it is 801 377-7289. And, thirdly, I believe the double-discount promo is exclusively for those who are members of the NOE $1,000.00 Club. If you are a member and did not get the offer, add this to your query to Mr. Nelson?
Good luck! NOE Moulds has been such a great vendor for me through the years, I almost wish I could buy my groceries from them :)!
geo

Wheelguns 1961
01-18-2020, 08:35 AM
Three things, to wit: 1st, I'd email Mr. Nelson (pbsco1@qwestoffice.net for the site, or noebulletmoulds@gmail.com for him) -- he has always been "super, plus!" at replying to email I have sent him (mostly ;) when I screw up a mould order, and pick it up when he sends receipt -- oops!) 2ndly, you could ring him, albeit I believe he prefers the email as 'phone time takes him away from production time... it is 801 377-7289. And, thirdly, I believe the double-discount promo is exclusively for those who are members of the NOE $1,000.00 Club. If you are a member and did not get the offer, add this to your query to Mr. Nelson?
Good luck! NOE Moulds has been such a great vendor for me through the years, I almost wish I could buy my groceries from them :)!
geo

First let me say, I love noe products, and I have never had the slightest problem with any order. I am not going anywhere. Al Nelson will not loose a customer over this. When I first started having problems, I emailed him. This would have been probably some time around jan. 2-4. I never received a response. After I read your reply last night, I emailed him again. We will see what happens.

I have total sympathy for the small business owner. I have been there and done that. I know that he is overwhelmed with problems right now. Again, BTDT. I am sure that he will get it all straightened out in due time, and I will be patient. I hope I didn’t come off as a disgruntled customer, because I am far from that point. I will give him a couple weeks, and if I don’t hear from him, I will call him. I have total faith in Mr. Nelson. He has earned my trust. Something not easy to do.

oger
01-19-2020, 01:53 PM
Got an Email yesterday the site might have been hacked someone tried to change my password but the Email was possibly phony (norton)

Wheelguns 1961
01-19-2020, 02:36 PM
They responded to my email yesterday. Assigned me a temporary password to get in. I got in. Changed my password, and now everything is back to normal.

georgerkahn
01-19-2020, 04:41 PM
Greg S -- I took the liberty of contacting NOE on your behalf -- just vis inability to communicate, and Mr. Nelson sent me the following eMail:
"noebulletmoulds@gmail.com
Sun 1/19/2020 1:19 PM
George
Thanks for the heads up
We are getting back to all that we can as we go.
Again thank you!
Bullet maker, maker / Owner
Al Nelson
NOE Bullet Moulds LLC
1030 S 350 E
Provo, Utah 84606
801 377-7289
www.noebulletmoulds.com"

wiljen
01-19-2020, 06:28 PM
If you are having trouble, use your email address as your login name. the biggest issue we are having revolves around the user name. The old store used email addresses so that is what got imported. The forums used usernames so many have tried to use those and most don't work. Try using your email address and in 90% of cases that is solving the issue. For the remainder, shoot us an email and we will send a temporary password as we cannot control all spam filters at various ISPs and some are eating the outgoing mail.

W

gpidaho
01-19-2020, 06:55 PM
If you are having trouble, use your email address as your login name. the biggest issue we are having revolves around the user name. The old store used email addresses so that is what got imported. The forums used usernames so many have tried to use those and most don't work. Try using your email address and in 90% of cases that is solving the issue. For the remainder, shoot us an email and we will send a temporary password as we cannot control all spam filters at various ISPs and some are eating the outgoing mail.

W Thanks for the prompt Email replies today. Although we haven't got the problem resolved I appreciate the effort. Gp

oger
01-19-2020, 07:11 PM
Tried it both ways no go either way.

gpidaho
01-19-2020, 07:27 PM
Just got a phone call from Al on a Sunday. I believe that they are trying their best to resolve these problems. Gp

FLINTNFIRE
01-20-2020, 12:19 AM
I had to reset my password then it worked used same one , it would not let me log in till I reset password good luck unfortunately has no molds that are in stock that I want and ones in stock are to fat for my needs

rockshooter
01-20-2020, 01:56 AM
I logged in to check what he had and everything seemed to work fine.
Loren

DHDeal
01-21-2020, 04:18 AM
I didn't even know they had a new website until I tried to order a gas check expander and then got in the internet loop. As I didn't have anything else to do right then, I highlighted the phone number and next thing I knew I was on the new website. I have no idea how that happened, but there it is.

I got lucky it seems and was able to change my password after the first try. The shopping is still a little strange as they had the same item listed twice. Heck, I don't know, I'll order both. I recieved a phone call late yesterday afternoon asking if I still wanted 2 of the same item (I might as well) and an explanation they are working out some bugs. Great service in the end is what matters to me.

Now if someone would make 30 caliber gas checks a few thousandths larger and I don't have to use the GC expander a few thousand times it will be fine with me!!!!!

georgerkahn
01-21-2020, 08:05 AM
My conversation with NOE continued, and apparently, voiced by them, one of the major snafu's is the "username, pass-word, email, log-in: ??????" (my words) challenge. The username to use, I believe, is one's personal email address -- NOT the handle one has for the site; and, again, the password is NOT the forum word. I have two pages on which I have too-many-to count (or remember) login/password combinations. I'm happy that those with challenges are being responded to; both the stellar quality of the product and that theirs is a USA-made product keep NOE's moulds at the top of my want list.
geo

oger
01-21-2020, 07:45 PM
I have always used my Email address as my password not my site name and quite simply the site will not work now. Have tried to get an Email through to them but no go.

midnight
01-29-2020, 11:25 AM
I got in that same "twilight zone loop" described above. Never did get in and ended up ordering on the phone. I wish I could wipe out everything and start over but I can't do that either. Next time I need more size bushings maybe the site will be fixed.

Bob

gpidaho
01-29-2020, 12:12 PM
It seems that there is still some trouble with the site. After much frustration yesterday my SIL who works with computers for a living was able to get me logged in. Fifteen minutes later site would not accept the same log in data an hour later working again. If there is site work being done I believe a notice should be given that they are down. What gets me in SOMETIMES is my full name all in small caps as a user name. I've never used this as a user name on any site, must have come from Noe's records. Gp

milltownhunter
02-02-2020, 09:51 AM
I can not ever get a reply form email seem like phone calls only + they never restock there web sight after 2 year I finally called to get a mold made

oger
02-06-2020, 11:06 AM
It took a while but everything is fine.

shotshooter4
02-15-2020, 01:48 PM
I am a new member here on the forum and I have been looking to get a 30 cal mold to use in my m1 garand. The favorite seems to be the 311 299 made by NOE. I have been over to their website but there are no molds in stock in 2 cavity with a GC and I cannot see how to place an order. Is it necessary to create an account just to order a mold? I also could not find any email to send an inquiry.

Teemu
02-16-2020, 01:51 AM
Maybe you can give a call to Al? There is phone number on that site. Probably could make a order via phone

MrWolf
02-16-2020, 10:58 AM
I received an email telling me to go on and use forgot password and to reset it. Did that and everything seems good but I did not place an order.

gwpercle
02-16-2020, 11:24 AM
I received an email telling me to go on and use forgot password and to reset it. Did that and everything seems good but I did not place an order.

I did this yesterday also and was able reset my password ...had been stuck in the "loop" 3-4 times previously ... my user name , gwpercle , got changed to Gary Percle some how... I didn't do it . I loged in and went to the Forum section, was logged in as gwpercle .... But every post was dated March 3 , 2019 and no other posts were posted after that or any in in 2020 ?
Kind of like being in the Twighlight Zone... I'm not sure what's up with the site...surely someone would have posted something after March 3 , 2019 ?

Do you hear that music ?
Gary