PDA

View Full Version : Weaver2Bushnell; U will be assimilated! Resistance is futile >:~{{

PHyrbird
12-30-2019, 03:56 PM
:groner:
We have a new development in our Verse[smilie=b: It turns out Weaver (scopes) service is now a part of Bushnell. I had a Weaver that the o-rings rolled out of the seals. They replaced the scope with a Banner model. If you send one in for repair be certain if they will get you a genuine product back. ASSIMILATION is mandatory.
By the way, phone calls to Bushnell service are on hold from 45min to an hour & half, they did me[smilie=b:

dangitgriff
12-30-2019, 06:47 PM
Any chance they will “repair” an old El Paso K4 with post reticle?

Texas by God
01-13-2020, 12:36 PM
Any chance they will “repair” an old El Paso K4 with post reticle?Yes, there is always a chance- but it might be very, very, very tiny........l love El Paso Weavers also btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Drew P
02-22-2020, 07:18 PM
I am done with bushnell forever after I purchased the worst scope I’ve ever looked through that had their name on it. I know they have good scopes too, but to me, any company that would attach their name to that piece of junk is not to be trusted. It would be like mercedes putting their badge on a yugo.

nagantguy
02-22-2020, 08:13 PM
And with Nikon turning their back on the shooting world, and the L thinking their good name 25 years ago demands platinum price in a sliver market guess I’ll just keep buying Vortex products.

roysha
03-02-2020, 03:28 AM
And with Nikon turning their back on the shooting world, and the L thinking their good name 25 years ago demands platinum price in a sliver market guess I’ll just keep buying Vortex products.

The Crossfire line is made in China. Be very, very careful. You don't want to contact the coronavirus.:kidding: