PDA

View Full Version : A Prayer Request

lead-1
12-16-2019, 06:03 PM
First of all I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and all the members of this forum, I think you are all a great bunch, full of knowledge and an honest group.
I was told I have cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure back in 2002, in 2004 I was taken in for a defibrillator/pacer and a couple guesses were tossed out that I may have five months to five years. The Good Lord has kept me around for 12 extra years and back in October I started feeling bad again and it turns out now I am in A-fib, have two leaky valves and have had two failed cardio versions in one week. My heart is constantly racing, the pacer is trying but not what is was put in for so that is pretty much a no go. I am constantly short of breath and feel like I'm suffocating and have had four hours sleep in 3 days. Now the kidneys are on a fine line also.
Not being able to breath or lay down on top of having two new pills that cause insomnia doesn't help either. Me, my family, friends and church have been praying constantly but I would like a to enlist a little extra help from my praying friends here if you would spare the time.
God Bless all of you.

Rcmaveric
12-16-2019, 06:06 PM
Good luck and God bless. Prayers sent.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hickok
12-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Heavenly Father, we give you all our praise, devotion and thankfulness for being a God of mercy, love and provision in our lives. We come to you now asking in faith, that You grant peace, comfort and healing to our brother in Christ as he faces these health issues. May the Holy Ghost indwell him with confidence and restful calm in knowing that the Lord will always be with him through this walk in life. Glorify Your Name by this prayer O God Almighty, In Christ Jesus Name we pray, Amen.

daloper
12-16-2019, 06:38 PM
Father God. I lift up lead-1 to you. Cover him with your loving arms and give him the healing that he need. Be with the doctors and give them the wisdom and knowledge as they provide car. I lift up the family. Give them strength and peace as they go through this. You are great God and love your children. Bless him and his family. Give them comfort. If the name of your Son and our Savior , Jesus Christ, I pray. Amen.

Boaz
12-16-2019, 07:08 PM
Lord be close to lead-1 in this time of need . Guide the ones in charge of his care and work through them to give the healing needed . Strengthen him , help his family . Thank you for all you do . Amen

buckwheatpaul
12-16-2019, 10:03 PM
lead-1, you have my prayers for comfort and healing. Please keep us informed.....Paul

slim1836
12-16-2019, 10:18 PM
lead-1'

You are in my thoughts and prayers also, may the good Lord watch over you and extend his hand in your healing.

Slim

frumplepigskin
12-16-2019, 10:37 PM
I will, Prayers sent. A-fib is something I understand all too well

sonoransixgun
12-16-2019, 10:42 PM
God grant you the grace to deal with this, and healing according to His will....I am sorry you are dealing with this. It sounds rough....

Wayne Smith
12-16-2019, 10:46 PM
Lord, my prayer is slightly different. If and when you are ready to take Lead1 home I pray you give him an easy transition to the rest of his eternal life. Until then please keep him healthy and able to serve you here on earth.

Pete44mag
12-16-2019, 11:36 PM
Dear Lord I ask that your Will be done. I pray you will help and heal Lead-1 and restore his life. My prayers are sent for you and your family.

Markopolo
12-16-2019, 11:55 PM
i echo the prayers sent here, in Jesus name

lead-1
12-17-2019, 03:07 AM
Had to go to the ER this evening and have been admitted to the cardiac floor. I’m retaining fluid and abdomen area is really sore but the scan they did didn’t show much in my bladder.
I truly appreciate your prayers. Thanks

Boaz
12-17-2019, 09:08 AM
Prayer continues . I am optimistic , be well brother .

fivegunner
12-17-2019, 09:19 AM
You are in My Prayers . Trust the Lord .

jcren
12-17-2019, 09:27 AM
Prayers sent

Pine Baron
12-17-2019, 09:28 AM
Heavenly Father, please bring Your blessings of healing and comfort to lead-1. In Jesus' name, Amen.

USMC87
12-17-2019, 09:59 AM
Lead 1 we are adding you to our prayer list and know that the Great Physician is at work!

WRideout
12-17-2019, 11:40 PM
Father, watch over Lead1 and heal him in body, mind and spirit. Bless him and all who love him. Give him your peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Wayne

Sig556r
12-18-2019, 09:11 AM
Prayers for healing & comfort your way...

lead-1
12-18-2019, 04:39 PM
I appreciate all the get well wishes and prayers. I am getting ready to board the last train to Boot Hill. Thank you all for being friends.

koehn,jim
12-18-2019, 08:15 PM
Prayers sent.

sonoransixgun
12-18-2019, 08:41 PM
God have mercy on Your servant.....hang in there!

Rcmaveric
12-18-2019, 08:42 PM
Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hang in there and get better. Lord we ask you to strengthen and heal Lead-1.

slim1836
12-18-2019, 08:54 PM
Words cannot express what you and your family may be going through, however, many here are still praying for you.

Stay strong my friend.

Slim

fcvan
12-19-2019, 01:14 AM
First of all I would like to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and all the members of this forum, I think you are all a great bunch, full of knowledge and an honest group.
I was told I have cardiomyopathy and congestive heart failure back in 2002, in 2004 I was taken in for a defibrillator/pacer and a couple guesses were tossed out that I may have five months to five years. The Good Lord has kept me around for 12 extra years and back in October I started feeling bad again and it turns out now I am in A-fib, have two leaky valves and have had two failed cardio versions in one week. My heart is constantly racing, the pacer is trying but not what is was put in for so that is pretty much a no go. I am constantly short of breath and feel like I'm suffocating and have had four hours sleep in 3 days. Now the kidneys are on a fine line also.
Not being able to breath or lay down on top of having two new pills that cause insomnia doesn't help either. Me, my family, friends and church have been praying constantly but I would like a to enlist a little extra help from my praying friends here if you would spare the time.
God Bless all of you.

Send me your number via private message and I will pray with you. Until then I am praying for you. Frank

Pine Baron
12-19-2019, 10:02 AM
Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hang in there and get better. Lord we ask you to strengthen and heal Lead-1.

Amen.

Boaz
12-19-2019, 10:41 AM
Lord be with and strengthen lead-1 . Give him comfort , healing and assurance of your presence . Help him in this uncertain time . Guide him , his family and care team . Thank you for all you do Lord . Amen

Prayer continues .

Rcmaveric
12-20-2019, 02:56 AM
Any news on Lead-1?

lead-1
12-20-2019, 03:11 AM
Thanks everyone for the prayers, I am still hanging on here at hospice. Never suspected I would hang on this long. Did lose a lifelong friend in here today, didn’t even know she was here so please add Frank to your prayers, Frank and Jeannie were really good Christian people.

Comrade Mike
12-21-2019, 12:38 AM
May the lord comfort you in the twilight of your life, and may you soon know his grace. For his is the kingdom of heaven, and there you will know no sorrow or suffering.

Best of wishes to you my friend. My prayers are with you.

Rcmaveric
12-21-2019, 01:30 AM
I pray you feel safety, comfort and hope during this time.

Boaz
12-21-2019, 07:46 AM
Prayer continues for you and your family .

Andy
12-24-2019, 01:53 AM
Hello sir I want you to know that I just prayed for no pain for you, and calmness & peace for you and your loved ones. I don't know why those exact things came to mind but that is what the lord put on my heart to say for you, and I really hope it is what you want and need right now. I am glad you have had as you say a bit of 'extra' time here with us and I hope my loved ones have the same as they age. I am sorry that you lost your friend recently and hope if things are drawing to a close that you have good people around you.

Preacher Jim
12-25-2019, 02:21 PM
Prayers for the Lord's mercy on you and His strength for your family

lead-1
01-02-2020, 02:29 PM
Hello Guys,

This is Lead-1’s son on his account. I want to thank you all for being his friends on the Internet. He really liked talking with some of you about reloading and guns in general, I’m not sure but I assume you guys talked about other things too which kept him occupied as he was disabled for the past 17 years of his life.

I’m writing to let you know he had passed away December 27th. We had his service earlier this week. It was perfect. My dad knew no stranger and everyone loved him. The visitation was only suppose to be 2 hours and it ended up lasting 3 hours with a non stop line reaching to the street.

Again I appreciate you guys being his friends on here and all of your prayers!

Side Note: He left behind a lot of reloading equipment. It’s something I wanted him to teach me sometime but as we all know life on earth sometimes is cut short. I never sat down with him to learn that part but we sure did go shoot a lot. With that being said I may be getting on his account again sometime in the future to ask questions from you guys on values and what not.

I Hope You Had A Great Christmas And New Year! God Bless You All!

-Bryan

JonB_in_Glencoe
01-12-2020, 04:28 PM
I moved all the posts responding to Lead-1's son (Bryan) comment about the passing of his Dad (Lead-1), to the remembrance thread.
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?393587-Lead-1-Passed

If you wish to respond, please do so in the thread that I link to.
Just trying to keep all remembrance responses in one place.
Thanks,
Jon