PDA

View Full Version : About Christmas .

Boaz
12-11-2019, 08:31 AM
What is Christmas all about ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u3Ia6msMFw

buckwheatpaul
12-11-2019, 11:13 AM
It just doesn't get any easier than that...thanks Charlie for the message!

smoked turkey
12-13-2019, 11:42 PM
Amen. Merry Christmas to all.

augercreek
12-14-2019, 06:48 AM
And peace to all of you !

Pine Baron
12-14-2019, 08:15 AM
Note: Linus drops his blanket, as he recites scripture, he doesn't need it at that moment. Powerful, timeless message. I remember this so well. I grew up at the right time.
Thanks Charlie and Merry Christmas to all.

Hickok
12-14-2019, 12:48 PM
Thanks brother, and I wish a very merry Christmas to each and everyone and their loved ones!

Jesus Christ is the reason we celebrate! He came to give to those who would accept it, the greatest gift ever offered to mankind, the gift of eternal life!

He offered His own blood, as a sacrifice and atonement for our sins! He died that we may live. Yet He arose again from the dead, because the chains and bonds of death could not hold Him! He is ALIVE!

He was the only perfect one who could fulfill the Law, and break the curse of sin. He did it all, for who ever would confess they are sinners, and repent, and ask Him to save them! Call to Him in faith and believe, and Christ Jesus will save you!

Christ Jesus saved me, and I confess before all, He is my Savior, my Redeemer, and my God, of the Holy Trinity, GOD the Father, GOD the SON, and GOD the HOLY GHOST!

WRideout
12-17-2019, 11:41 PM
Christmas and Easter are two sides of the same coin. Either would be meaningless without the other.

Wayne