per captia link
DON'T DO IT
it's a scam to get your info contacted pay pal and confirmed this
if you have doubt's log into pay pal on their web site and access
your account

Phlier
12-08-2019, 03:54 PM
Along these lines...

Never attempt to login to *any* internet account, whether it's financial or not, by clicking on a link in an email. Ever.

Save bookmarks/favorites, and use them to go to the account login page, or use the autofill function of your browser. But do not ever use a link in an email to login to an account.

scattershot
12-08-2019, 04:04 PM
Forward those to spoof@paypal.com, and let them know about it. They will pursue the scammers.

Froogal
12-08-2019, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty sure I did get that email, but since I haven't used PayPal for over 5 years now, I just ignored it. I do not care if my account has been frozen.

pcolapaddler
12-08-2019, 05:40 PM
Along these lines...

Never attempt to login to *any* internet account, whether it's financial or not, by clicking on a link in an email. Ever.

Save bookmarks/favorites, and use them to go to the account login page, or use the autofill function of your browser. But do not ever use a link in an email to login to an account.This is good advice. If you receive an email reporting an issue with an account and you are concerned, go to the account by direct using a bookmarked link or typing the address into your browser. Links is email messages may not always go where the link text says.

Scammers can build a duplicate of a legitimate site. The duplicate can look exactly like the real thing, but still be bogus.

Think before you click.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

Handloader109
12-08-2019, 07:11 PM
Yep NEVER click on link from an email tied to any money account. Paypal, your bank, your financial institution. NONE.
Delete the email (or send to paypal in this case) and if you want to check your account, open it up like you normally do.
NEVER use email link. EVER......

JoeG52
12-08-2019, 07:30 PM
Along these lines...

Save bookmarks/favorites, and use them to go to the account login page, or use the autofill function of your browser. But do not ever use a link in an email to login to an account.
^^^ This !! ^^^

tunnug
12-08-2019, 07:58 PM
I get those in my email all the time, also, Netflix, Amazon, Apple and any that is likely to have some credit card or autopay in some way, all scams.

Skunk1
12-08-2019, 08:21 PM
Get them all the time. They’re always looking for a way in.