PDA

View Full Version : WTB Lee TL 356-125 2R mold 2 or 6 cav

bbogue1
11-25-2019, 12:19 AM
WTB Lee TL 356-125 2R mold 2 or 6 cav
When I first began reloading I was very fortunate to receive some 125 grain .356 round nose bullets as a gift. They were wonderful to learn on. A friend of mine, who has no experience reloading and mainly shoots rifle also shoots 9mm. He shoots store bought rounds. I was telling him how much better his handgun will perform and it will be more accurate with loads which have been tested and custom made for his gun. I was thinking I could follow in the footsteps of my mentor and start off with some round nose for Earl.

When I looked at what Lee has to offer I saw an ideal mold. So, I am looking for Lee mold TL356-125-2R In reality I am not stuck on that mold. I am not stuck on Lee, but, that gives you an idea of what I am looking for. I'm looking for a Round nose, 115-130 grain, 1 or 2 lube grooves or micro groove. I am planning to teach casting to Earl then give it to him. Any help you can give would be welcome.

bbogue1
12-04-2019, 04:06 PM
I received an offer for this mold. It is what I am looking for so I accepted. Payment in the mail. Awaiting the mold. Thanks for watching.