PDA

View Full Version : M&P9 vs. Minnesota LEO Handgun Qualification

Hrfunk
11-24-2019, 09:37 AM
Hi all! Here's my latest qualification video. In this one I'm taking on a course from Viking land with my M&P9. I hope you all like it!

Howard

https://youtu.be/69SbRrA5-PY

rintinglen
11-24-2019, 01:08 PM
Love the turtle neck and the gun. The S&W M&P is my favorite of the "plastic fantastic" pistols currently in vogue and it's performance in your hands merely shows why.
The course itself didn't do much for me. The absence of time limits, especially for failure drills, and lack of reloading make this more of a marksmanship exercise than a well-rounded evaluation of defensive handgun usage.

Hrfunk
11-25-2019, 08:36 AM
Love the turtle neck and the gun. The S&W M&P is my favorite of the "plastic fantastic" pistols currently in vogue and it's performance in your hands merely shows why.
The course itself didn't do much for me. The absence of time limits, especially for failure drills, and lack of reloading make this more of a marksmanship exercise than a well-rounded evaluation of defensive handgun usage.

Agreed. As one of my other viewers described it "after the first stage, this was just a fun day at the range." Regarding the M&P9, I like it quite a bit. It's an easy pistol to shoot well.

Howard

onelight
11-25-2019, 11:18 AM
Good job again . I also find the M&Ps easy to shoot.
Thanks for the video.

Hrfunk
11-25-2019, 12:04 PM
Good job again . I also find the M&Ps easy to shoot.
Thanks for the video.

You're welcome. Thanks for watching!

Howard