PDA

View Full Version : Theme Song

grumble
12-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Someone recently asked about a Cast Boolits theme song. Because of current events, how about,

"Took-Took-Tookie goodbyyyye?"

Herb in Pa
12-13-2005, 02:19 PM
HEH, he's probably checked into Hell by now!!!!

KCSO
12-13-2005, 03:08 PM
If you get a chance read the WHOLE decision by Gov. Terminator. The rest of the story so to speak. Very Interesting!

The Nyack Kid
12-13-2005, 05:45 PM
I was thinking a song , sung to the "Willam Tell overtune" hi ho silver and so forth .

9.3X62AL
12-13-2005, 05:58 PM
"One less.......bell to answer......one less......crook to fry."

There's Tookie's theme song.

I cannot believe the mindset of the people who would champion the cause of this murderous, predatory monster. He helped establish one of the most violent street gangs in this country--he killed four innocent, unarmed robbery victims--he even tried to intimidate the media onlookers with glares and stares at his execution.

Good riddance.

SharpsShooter
12-13-2005, 06:07 PM
"One less.......bell to answer......one less......crook to fry."

There's Tookie's theme song.

I cannot believe the mindset of the people who would champion the cause of this murderous, predatory monster. He helped establish one of the most violent street gangs in this country--he killed four innocent, unarmed robbery victims--he even tried to intimidate the media onlookers with glares and stares at his execution.

Good riddance.

Ditto! I was also amazed at the mindset that would nominate this thug for the Nobel Prize. 5 times at that! His sentence should have been carried out on the steps of the courthouse the day it was handed down.

Herb in Pa
12-13-2005, 07:30 PM
Ditto! I was also amazed at the mindset that would nominate this thug for the Nobel Prize. 5 times at that! His sentence should have been carried out on the steps of the courthouse the day it was handed down.

There's more.............

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10085975/from/RL.5/

C1PNR
12-13-2005, 11:28 PM
Well, I guess his ashes will eventually be spread over some part of Africa. Certainly not a place that needs more of his kind of prescense.

God rest his soul, even where it presently resides!

Hairtrigger
12-14-2005, 07:48 AM
"Took-Took-Tookie goodbyyyye?"

Even though he KILLED 4 people he had changed... yea right.
Maybe we could blame the gun

versifier
12-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Maybe we could blame the gun

You know you never can trust those shotguns.