PDA

View Full Version : Boolit image "library"

Hackleback
12-12-2005, 09:53 PM
New to the site as you can see, as part of a group buy that I found through a link at another site. The group buy forum has many good ideas about bullet designs,from many sources. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Is it possable to build a "library" of bullet images that have been or should have been group buys, or that are just good ideas. If there is such a thing, please point me in the right direction.

Thank you

Hackleback
12-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Ops, stuck this in the wrong forum. Mr. Moderator feel free to move.

NVcurmudgeon
12-13-2005, 12:07 AM
Hackleback, go to www.castpics.net and follow the trail to the pictures of Lyman moulds. Castpics is a site started by some of the old Shooters crowd
for reference, a ralllying point, pictures of us and of events, and technical information of interest to casters. Also, the big annual Midway catalogue has pictures of all the current Lee, Lyman, RCBS, and Saeco boolits.

Buckshot
12-13-2005, 01:43 AM
............On Castpics we would eventually like to have renditions of all the group buys done to date. Just that the webmaster for it isn't paid, has a job and family, plus other persuits and the result is it's a bit slow.

.............Buckshot

sundog
12-13-2005, 10:19 AM
All, that project of getting all the 'custom' boolit designs collected on castpics got started, then stalled. There are several there:

http://www.castpics.net/research.htm

Send me the pics or direct me to where they are so I can grab them, and like Buckshot says, 'slowly' I'll get them all collected. Castpics is really turning into quite a treasure trove for us silver stream fellers, eh? sundog

Hackleback
12-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Good to see that you all are way ahead of me. Will check out castpics.net! Castboolet is a great site with great people!!