PDA

View Full Version : How to check contributor status?

trooperdan
10-28-2019, 02:03 PM
I also try to maintain my status as a contributor to the site but is there a way to check and insure that my contribution is still current? I'm asking as I had a full PM box an I think I have a higher limit due to being a contributor but I can't seem to find my current status.

rancher1913
10-28-2019, 05:06 PM
look at one of your posts, the status will be under your user name. in this case it shows your a patron team boolits and your handle is in red which also signifies your a team boolits member.

cabezaverde
10-29-2019, 06:16 PM
I send money every year at sever time, but my status never gets updated. Oh well.

rancher1913
10-29-2019, 09:02 PM
the server contribution and team boolits are two different things, both go to help the site but they are not the same thing.

Eddie Southgate
12-29-2019, 01:47 AM
My team bullets subscription was paid 12-19-2019 and they still have lapsed my subscription . My Patron icon is gone .

Loudenboomer
12-29-2019, 09:04 AM
I paid this year too. I'm glad to help the site out weather I'm recognized or not but I was wondering the same things. Not sure how the system code works.

Eddie Southgate
12-29-2019, 11:57 AM
I'm not worried about being recognized , publicly, but I wan't the board to verify that they received the money. Two attempts to contact them have been ignored . Now I have sent them a message through Paypal so that I know they will get it .

Minerat
01-01-2020, 07:05 PM
Eddie, I just alerted the board owner to this thread and your plight. You might sending No_1 a PM with more details.

Loudenboomer, same thing, a PM to No_1 will get you on the way to figuring out the problem.

Trooperdan
On your first post above, touch and hold the Team Boolits icon under your name. It will take you to the paid subscriptions listing in your profile. On the top right hand side it will tell you when your next expiration date is and when you started. I usually get a reminder about 2 week before it expires. You can also get to it from your profile page, down left side to paid subscriptions.

Rancher1913 is correct a contribution during fund raising time is different then joining Team Boolits.

Hope this helps.

No_1
01-02-2020, 04:11 AM
Your “Sponsor” expired 2017, your “Contributor” expired 2010, your “Patron” expires 9-30-2020.

Robert

I also try to maintain my status as a contributor to the site but is there a way to check and insure that my contribution is still current? I'm asking as I had a full PM box an I think I have a higher limit due to being a contributor but I can't seem to find my current status.

No_1
01-02-2020, 04:19 AM
I don’t collect, receive or even have a way to check funds paid by members for “Sponsorships”, all that is handled by the webmaster (Gunload Master) as payment for his services but I can and will update your status.

I'm not worried about being recognized , publicly, but I wan't the board to verify that they received the money. Two attempts to contact them have been ignored . Now I have sent them a message through Paypal so that I know they will get it .

Markopolo
01-02-2020, 11:36 AM
learn something new every day!!!

Eddie Southgate
01-02-2020, 09:00 PM
I don’t collect, receive or even have a way to check funds paid by members for “Sponsorships”, all that is handled by the webmaster (Gunload Master) as payment for his services but I can and will update your status.

I appreciate that No_1 . I did send Gunload Master a notice that it was paid , it was sent through Paypal which was how it was paid on the 19th of December . I also sent a message to the webmaster through the board and received no response to either . I know he is busy and I would not expect a same day response but next day or so shouldn't be asking too much .

Thanks again for your quick response .
Eddie