PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations

Boaz
10-26-2019, 07:22 AM
Congratulations to those keeping up with the...'Reading the bible'... thread above in the stickies . You have finished reading the book of Hosea after finishing today's verse .

I rarely comment down here on the bible thread and I NEVER comment on that thread itself . I stated I would not in the opening post . I ask you to consider the book of Hosea , it's a short book comparatively speaking in the old testament . Many wrongly gauge the importance of the different books by their volume .

The people have been lured away by false gods , they have forgotten the one true living GOD that has sustained them . The only GOD . They have reverted to their base nature and justified it through false gods of their choosing .

I'd ask you to read the last of the final verse which is still valid and applicable over two thousand years later in our lives when we put 'anything' above GOD . As usual I leave you to your own thoughts , I'm not seeking an interpretation .

Who is wise? Let them realize these things.
Who is discerning? Let them understand.
The ways of the Lord are right;
the righteous walk in them,
but the rebellious stumble in them.

Pine Baron
10-26-2019, 08:03 AM
Thanks Boaz, for your diligence in putting up these verses. Reading this thread has become part of my daily routine, as I'm sure it has become for others. Thanks again brother. Go in peace.

Thundarstick
10-26-2019, 12:24 PM
Thanks Boaz, for your diligence in putting up these verses. Reading this thread has become part of my daily routine, as I'm sure it has become for others. Thanks again brother. Go in peace.
I'll second this!