PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get parts for Rock Chucker IV?

sparkyv
10-19-2019, 09:22 PM
I picked up a used, but bare RCBS Rock Chucker IV. I need the spent primer catcher and the primer arms just to start. Where can I get these parts? The RCBS website is not useful, and web searches have bern fruitless.

Minerat
10-19-2019, 10:38 PM
Call RCBS customer service and explain what you need. They may just send them to you gratis.

ReloaderFred
10-19-2019, 11:43 PM
Yep, you may have to revert to old school and actually talk to a living person who is actually interested in helping you.

Taterhead
10-20-2019, 12:34 AM
Call or drop a note on their online CS form. I would be surprised if they charged you anything.

R Freeman
10-20-2019, 07:51 PM
Call RCBS. My buddy found our old Rockchucker II after it sat in his barn for 8 years due to him moving. It was rusted shut and he was going to throw it away and said that he didn't think that it was fixable. I rebuilt it and RCBS sent me everything I needed for 0 charge. Once I got the ram freed up, I soaked it overnight in Evaporust and all the other parts that I needed were sent to me for free. RCBS warranty is tops.

Gaterskiner
10-23-2019, 02:35 PM
called them a couple weeks ago for a pin I lost while moving mine. they sent new part for free.

gwpercle
10-24-2019, 07:10 PM
CH4D sells a Universal Primer Arm Kit , I bought one for a Pacific Super Deluxe awhile back ...
not sure which brands/models they fit , "say's fits most C presses" and it fit mine .
Gary