PDA

View Full Version : Fajen Pattern Gunstocks Available Again

pietro
10-16-2019, 11:45 AM

Fajen Gunstocks closed their doors long ago, but this fella bought most of the patterns, and can/will make a shaped stock for any of the patterns he has.

(disclaimer) Everything I know about this fella came from a recent post of his (below), that I ran across while surfing.

I recently acquired 280 of the original patterns from Fajen, a retired gunmaker friend and a friend of his purchased them when Fajen went out of business mostly making a few stocks for themselves in the last 20 years.
I was able to purchase them and am now offering duplication off of them to the public.

For more information please check out my new website: www.manitoucustomguns.com

I have been involved in the firearms field for over 11 years, I was the Gun library manager at the Dundee Michigan Cabela's.
During my time there I aquired a Don Allen Gunstock Duplicating machine.

Thanks,
Will Bohm

M-Tecs
10-16-2019, 11:50 AM
That is great that some of the designs are coming back. I used to do a lot of business with Fajen and Bishop. At one time between the two they had around 6,000 patterns.

Green Frog
10-23-2019, 10:14 AM
I sent him an inquiry based on his post on the ASSRA website and visited his website as well. No response from him yet and nothing on his site about the Winchester high or low wall stocks I am looking for. :(

I hope he’s getting going well and will make a go of it.

Froggie

tim338
10-23-2019, 08:12 PM
I know Will and he is very meticulous at what he does. I'm sure he will do fine with his new venture.

Eddie Southgate
10-23-2019, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the info Will .