PDA

View Full Version : Work

rl69
10-13-2019, 08:48 PM
I've been running a trackhoe for the past month or so it makes for a long day setting by yourself for ten hrs luckily I've been able to bring my best budy

Winger Ed.
10-13-2019, 09:01 PM
That's great.

I'd be careful about letting him guard my Lunch though.

rl69
10-13-2019, 09:34 PM
Lol
He knows better... he may get what he wants... but he sure knows there are repercussion for taking it

Boaz
10-14-2019, 07:35 AM
Good picture ! Had a mutt dog named Spot years ago . Took him to the rig yard when I went and no one there . He always ran straight to all terrain forklift and climbed up on it wanting me to drive him around .

Thundarstick
10-14-2019, 08:10 AM
When I was a teen, we had a farm dog named Joe. Ol Joe was so lazy, he'd ride on anything. Tractor running board, pickup truck cab or bed, motorcycle, you name it. About this time they bought their first tractor with a cab, a 970 Case. It had a large flat fuel tank behind the seat that was a great place for Ol Joe to ride, and it was air conditioned to boot! My Grandpa's oldest brother was named Willie, and since he was not in the best health, he would get the cab tractor if he was helping farm. One day while working in a large field, everyone but Uncle Willie was waiting at the end row to go in for lunch, but he missed the signal and was making another long round to the other end of the field. All of a sudden the tractor stopped just before the far end, the door flung open, and Ol Joe came flying out! So here comes Ol lazy Joe having to walk from the far end of the field back to the truck, with Uncle Willie pulling up the rear. Of course we where all wondering, " why did he pitch Ol Joe out of the tractor? ". So when he got to the truck, "Uncle Willie, why did you throw Ol Joe off the tractor at the far end of the field?", to which he replied, "That dog laid back there and got to farting, my eyes got to burning, and I had to do something!". Well, we had a good laugh at Joe and Uncle Willie, things I'm likely to never forget.

Your picture brought out back today brother. You may want to be careful what you feed him, just saying! ;-)

USMC87
10-14-2019, 08:31 AM
No better friend to have at work.

Markopolo
10-14-2019, 08:45 AM
not sure which of you needs a shave... :veryconfu

from what I can see of your face, the 2of you are identical twins...

lightman
10-14-2019, 01:12 PM
Looks like a good day at work to me!

rl69
10-14-2019, 06:50 PM
When I was a teen, we had a farm dog named Joe. Ol Joe was so lazy, he'd ride on anything. Tractor running board, pickup truck cab or bed, motorcycle, you name it. About this time they bought their first tractor with a cab, a 970 Case. It had a large flat fuel tank behind the seat that was a great place for Ol Joe to ride, and it was air conditioned to boot! My Grandpa's oldest brother was named Willie, and since he was not in the best health, he would get the cab tractor if he was helping farm. One day while working in a large field, everyone but Uncle Willie was waiting at the end row to go in for lunch, but he missed the signal and was making another long round to the other end of the field. All of a sudden the tractor stopped just before the far end, the door flung open, and Ol Joe came flying out! So here comes Ol lazy Joe having to walk from the far end of the field back to the truck, with Uncle Willie pulling up the rear. Of course we where all wondering, " why did he pitch Ol Joe out of the tractor? ". So when he got to the truck, "Uncle Willie, why did you throw Ol Joe off the tractor at the far end of the field?", to which he replied, "That dog laid back there and got to farting, my eyes got to burning, and I had to do something!". Well, we had a good laugh at Joe and Uncle Willie, things I'm likely to never forget.

Your picture brought out back today brother. You may want to be careful what you feed him, just saying! ;-)

Wellllll cuz you brought it up...can't remember wich day ( they are all running together ) he stayed under the truck. Now way the two of us could stay in that cab

WRideout
10-15-2019, 08:18 AM
At least he will never ask you to take out the trash.
Wayne

rl69
10-16-2019, 05:56 AM
Lol
No.... but he won't take it out eather when I can't get to it