PDA

View Full Version : Lost my little buddy

woodbutcher
10-13-2019, 12:45 PM
:-( Morris Thursday night.Don`t know what happened.Just found him dead Friday morning.Suspect a stroke,as we have had a few go that way.His companion Snowball is distressed as is to be expected.Still looking at his favorite spots in the living room for him.
Will sure miss him sharing my coffee with him in the morning,and watching him look for a little leftovers from meals.His favorite treat of all was spagetti and meat sauce.Not much,just a little.Couple of noodles and about a tablespoon of sauce.
Leo

clum553946
10-13-2019, 01:11 PM
Sorry for your loss, mine is my constant traveling companion.

Eddie Southgate
10-13-2019, 01:12 PM
Sorry to hear this . I started the year with 6 cats and am now down to 1 tom . I think two of the older tom's left when the last female went missing , the owls and coyotes and local bobcat I am sure got the rest . The one left was kinda standoffish when the others were still here but now wants to follow me everywhere and is in my lap when I'm on the porch . Guess there is some bright side to everything .

Eddie

rca
10-13-2019, 01:48 PM
I know what that feels like. . my 7 year old buddy had to go to a new home have a 16 year old still here but showing his age

Winger Ed.
10-13-2019, 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Over the years, I've had pets go over the Rainbow Bridge,
but I still find myself expecting to see them when I come home.

Walks
10-13-2019, 02:05 PM
Sorry to hear of your loss. But if you've lead a Good enough Life, You'll be smothered in all the 4-legged friends you've ever had, when you meet up with them again.

poppy42
10-13-2019, 02:59 PM
My condolences . I’m still grieving the loss of my Kimmy back in May. Same thing a stroke she died in my arms.

lightman
10-13-2019, 06:02 PM
Sorry for your loss. Its hurts to loose a pet.

buckwheatpaul
10-13-2019, 08:50 PM
Leo, I am so sorry for your loss....pet run our home and we are thankful that God sent them to us.

Randy Bohannon
10-13-2019, 09:08 PM
Took me a few years to finally find a puppy that would have me after my two French Brittany’s are gone to the great sage flats in the sky.

I love this breed, all the heart you could ever ask for and keep you honest.BTW bird dogs par excellence.

Tom W.
10-13-2019, 09:15 PM
Very sorry to hear about the loss. Lori and I had to put Booger down on October 01 due to tongue cancer. We both miss her, and her loss makes my day so very much longer ...... Enjoy Snowball while you can.....

woodbutcher
10-14-2019, 09:11 AM
:) Thank you all for your kind words.They mean a lot.A friend that fosters cats is looking for another kitty for a companion for Snowball(and me) as he is still going through the apartment looking for Morris and probably will for a while(me too).
As you all know most cats and dogs run and hide when it thunders or when fireworks go off.NOT Morris.He had to run to the front window and sit in my lap to watch.I am still scanning the living room/dining room looking to see where he is resting.
Worst year that I can remember for our losses,we lost 6 kittys to old age.Youngest was appx 10,oldest was 17.
Leo