PDA

View Full Version : FS REM 514 project

roysha
10-12-2019, 12:00 PM
I bought this little guy at an auction with every intention of getting it all finished up and in a somewhat original appearance. As too often happens with my "intentions", it seemed like a good idea at the time, but.... Anyway, I have other projects that are more pressing and I doubt I'll get to this one in the near future, if ever. Just kind of lost interest.

As the photos show, the metal has been polished, more or less. I put some cold blue on the receiver to see how much further I needed to take the existing polish job. Probably would have needed to go a bit more with 320 grit but that is about when my interest began to wane.

The bore is like new and upon close examination of the muzzle, I would be inclined to bet that the barrel has been lined. It does go bang, extract and eject, what few rounds I put through it to make sure it functioned before I put too much time into it. The stock is in excellent condition with just a very few dings here and there but no cracks or gouges.

$75.00 plus shipping which seems to run between $25 and $30 (Priority, to your FFL) depending on location. Insurance extra.

jeffugreene
10-12-2019, 01:21 PM
Me like send it to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roysha
10-12-2019, 05:07 PM
If you are serious, please PM me for payment information and your shipping details.

deltaenterprizes
10-12-2019, 06:44 PM
I’ll take it!
If Jeff does not complete the deal.
PM sent!

roysha
10-13-2019, 11:58 AM
SPF, deltaenterprizes