PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request

GoodOlBoy
10-11-2019, 11:43 AM
I apologize for being away so long, and I know it is pretty.... erm... arrogant? To ask for a Prayer Request first post back, but I wouldn't ask if it wasn't needed.

My Wife has a Dr Appointment next week in reference to her cancer. She is well on the path to full remission, but the Dr pulled her off of all cancer and chemo meds for 30 days, and wants to test her again when she returns next week. She still has alot of medical issues, but this would be a major step towards overall health if she doesn't have to go back on the meds.

As for me, I haven't been doing very well mentally, or with health in general. That's why I've stayed away. I'm trying. Good Lord knows I'm trying, but honestly just about everything including breathing is overwhelming and causes more anxiety and depression. I have quite literally not fired a gun, nor been in my workroom around my reloading gear since my last posts way back in January. I don't leave the house. I don't go outside. My eyesight is the worst it has ever been, same with the arthritis, same with the PTSD.

I'm not asking for anything but prayers. I sorry, but I just couldn't muster the strength to log back on until now.

God Bless

Richard

Markopolo
10-11-2019, 12:03 PM
wow.. Prayers sent Sir... for peace!

Pine Baron
10-11-2019, 01:37 PM
Thanks for checking in Richard, and thanks for the update on your wife. I'll take it as good news, all thanks to God. Praying that good things continue.
Please don't hesitate at all to come here and ask for support and prayer. It's kind of why we're here. So, prayers for you brother, that God will bless you with His healing, comfort and guidance. In Jesus name, amen.

Pete44mag
10-11-2019, 02:15 PM
My prayers for you and your wife that you both may heal. Believe that the Lord is capable of anything and everything and that he hears and answers all prayers in His time!

jcren
10-11-2019, 02:48 PM
Prayers sent

GhostHawk
10-11-2019, 09:22 PM
God Bless you Richard, and may his peace rain down upon you.

Getting old is hard, and I'm only 67. Still lucky in that I can still cast, load and shoot. Just not doing it as often or for as long.

Still getting old is not for wussies, there is no easy way around it and the only alternative is worse.

Hang in there! Some of us will be praying for you.

mule1
10-11-2019, 10:34 PM
We will definitely be praying!

augercreek
10-12-2019, 05:56 AM
God has heard these prayers and will provide.

USMC87
10-12-2019, 08:48 AM
It is an honor to pray for you and your wife, May God touch you both and strengthen you.

Preacher Jim
10-12-2019, 09:41 AM
Richard you and your wife have not been off our prayer list at church. Thank you for the report so I can up date prayer list. Let us know what the doctor says about your wife I love great news.

WRideout
10-12-2019, 09:46 AM
Praying for you and your wife.

Wayne

pworley1
10-12-2019, 10:08 AM
Prayers sent for both of you.

Mohavedog
10-12-2019, 11:05 AM
I'm praying for you and your wife. Would like to share some things is it o.k. to pm you?

buckwheatpaul
10-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Father please be with Richard and his wife as they deal with her cancer. Please allow the results to be positive and please give them comfort and removal of the fears associated with cancer. Father, You are the Great Healer and I ask for Your blessing and healing. AMEN

GoodOlBoy
10-13-2019, 11:34 AM
Thank you all so much.

Some days it's hard hard to even wake up, and I know I'm not the only one who feels that way. Losing my vision is killing me, I've always been a heavy reader, and done alot of writing. As I type this, my face is mere inches from the screen just to be able to see what I'm doing.

As for the pms, sure, I always enjoy hearing from folks.

Again, thank you all, and God Bless.

Richard

GoodOlBoy
10-18-2019, 03:02 AM
Her appointment got put off another week. This is the third time. I dunno how long my nerves can handle waiting on this; but good Lord willin', and the creek don't rise, this too shall pass.

God Bless.

Richard