PDA

View Full Version : MP molds - improvements to GB and invoicing process

Lakehouse2012
09-27-2019, 09:46 AM
Please send folks to this thread in the coming weeks for the official updates.

Spoke to Miha this morning and he will be going live in the next week with an VERY improved process for everyone. It will be done in 2 phases. The first phase next week will be for existing GB orders. Here is how it will work:

You will receive an email from Miha, in that email will be a web link and a password for the item ready to be paid. This link and password will be your exclusive access to the mold you ordered ONLY for 2 weeks. If you let that time pass, the mold will become available for other people to purchase within the GB or from on his website.

For the first few weeks, Miha will only have PayPal so he can work out the bugs without too many variables.

After a few weeks he will open up to CC and other electronic payment types.

I have run the process through a link he sent me to test and i will tell you its gonna be GREAT!

The moment (next week) that Miha starts this new process, i will update this post to let you all know.

Stay tuned!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

DukeInFlorida
09-27-2019, 12:53 PM
The updates include a NEW website with a LOT of enhancements, including up to date inventory. That will allow people to buy molds from other group buys. I've seen a peek at the new site. Wow. Nicely done, Miha. Not only is he an amazing machinist. He's also, as it turns out, a very good IT (information technology) guy.

Greg S
09-27-2019, 01:16 PM
I tend to think he farmed the IT out on the new site, he is a master machinist, why dabble in something your not proficient in but then again... just maybe your right. It'll be a nice change and bring his commercial operatiion up to NOE's level. He has alot of molds in stock from previous GB not listed and you have to email him. With a live inventory, he can spend that time on a machine or with family instead of answering emails. Nice improvement.

PbHurler
09-27-2019, 01:51 PM
This sounds great, I'm looking forward to it. Thank you for the update.

rancher1913
09-27-2019, 04:32 PM
the credit card thing will be a big plus for those that hate paypal.

Minerat
09-27-2019, 05:27 PM
the credit card thing will be a big plus for those that hate paypal.

Especially if you just use a prepay card so you don't have to worry about some hacker getting your card number.

Papercidal
09-27-2019, 06:26 PM
Especially if you just use a prepay card so you don't have to worry about some hacker getting your card number.

I’ve always used a prepaid card as the payment method on PayPal which gives one more layer of insulation if your number is compromised. But last time I tried to use a new prepaid card with PayPal it rejected it so they may have “fixed” that.

I certainly hope the website gets updated as it has always been just about unusable I really would like to just buy a mold from him without waiting for it to come up as a group buy but can never find what I am looking for in his web store.

DukeInFlorida
09-28-2019, 04:13 PM
I had personal conversation with Miha on the subject of the creation of his new site, and all the improvement changes. He knew exactly what he wanted, and looked for over a year for the right person to do the web design work. He gave up, and learned how to do it himself. So, all the current changes and improvements were done by Miha!

Not sure where anyone gets any sense that Miha is ultra wealthy. He's not. He's just a super hard working guy. And, amazing at all that he does. Proud to have been one of his honchos.

45acp
09-30-2019, 05:49 PM
New site is up!

DW475
10-02-2019, 12:23 AM
This is great news!!