View Full Version : Accurate bullets site

cwlongshot
09-25-2019, 08:42 PM
Anyone bought a mold lately?

I tried to tonight on my iPhone. Got to end of process had everything completed and it bounced me for not adding my cell. I fixed that by adding the number.

Selected pmt. entered that... screen would not advance. Then it cancelled my transaction!! Offered a “back” button. But it would not work. As a matter of fact NOTHING allowed me to back up. I deleted re searched site a d attempted to start over and I seem To be locked out??

I sent Tom a email but wondered if maybe someone else had answer quicker than tom. Maybe a iPhone glitch?
Maybe my impatience hitting continue button too
Much???

Both have happened to me before. I dont have much patience with this damn thing. ;)

Thanks guys

CW

Outpost75
09-25-2019, 08:48 PM
I think an iPhone glitch. I had problems trying to use my Android phone, but have no issues using the desktop at home, easy ordering and prompt shipment.

megasupermagnum
09-25-2019, 08:55 PM
It looks like my last order was 8/20, no problems at that time. I just tried it now on PC. It let me go all the way to payment. I didn't try to pay anything, but it works. Probably an iPhone problem.

Bohica793
09-25-2019, 11:04 PM
I just ordered and received a new mold from Tom in the last 10 days with no issues.

Iwsbull
09-26-2019, 12:06 AM
Just ordered one 9-20 no problems getting it to go though.

cwlongshot
09-26-2019, 05:02 AM
Well thats good to hear.

Ill try again today.

Thanks guys

CW

cwlongshot
09-26-2019, 08:46 AM
GOT IT!!

Musta been a glitch cause this AM went thru like poop thru a goose! ;)

Says 3 weeks out. Hoping its a good one! I have a NOE 230 very close. That I like allot. I wanted more weight for use in the Norma Magnum.

Thanks guys

CW

Celto
09-26-2019, 02:32 PM
just interested in your Norma Mag i have a 308 norma mag built on a Mauser action Fine piece

cwlongshot
09-27-2019, 05:37 AM
Celto,

Its something I have wanted most of my life. But truthfull have little to no actual use for! ;)

Mine is a ‘74 Winchester pusher re bored by JES some time back. Its been Cerokoared by previous owner. Ge also installed a BC Stock.

The gun is a very good shooter so far testing and working up loads. It came with a good supply of 250 ORYX bullets and I bought a bunch of Speer 250’s off the board here.

Im looking for some 250 RN now.

IMR 4350 was preferred by prev owner and I see why. I have surpassed 2800 fps and called it good. No pressures yet. But accuracy remains almost single hole touching @ 50.

I had been buying parts with intensional of building a 98 Mauser. I even purchased a 7Mag for the conversion... But the deal was found on this rifle.

CW