PDA

View Full Version : Is Red River Rick still arond?

jeepvet
09-18-2019, 04:14 PM
I am looking for Steel replacement sprue plates and and cam levers for my Lee molds. I have found threads where Red River Rick with KAL Tool & Die used to make them. His web store still shows the sprue cutters but not the sprue plates. I have sent him PM's and an email but it has only been three days since I did that. I noticed that the last time he posted on this forum was Dec 2018. I realize that three days is not a long time to wait for an answer from a busy man, but I was wondering if he is still around and I just need o be more patient.

skeettx
09-18-2019, 04:39 PM
I think that he hunts this time of year

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?366413-quot-Closed-for-Hunting-quot

jeepvet
09-18-2019, 04:45 PM
Looks like it. Thanks. Just impatient. I got mad Sunday when my cam lever broke and I want a new one now.

Minerat
09-18-2019, 06:40 PM
He is still listed as a vendor sponsor (VS) might check there. He was last on, 9/4/19 so he is around.

Hardcast416taylor
09-22-2019, 01:49 PM
Contact LEE about your broken mold lever, I`ve heard they will replace them free.Robert

Red River Rick
09-22-2019, 09:27 PM
Jeepvet:

I am still around, just haven't been as active on the forum lately due to work commitments.

BTW, I did reply to your email on Wed, Sept 18th. Check your email Spam folder, perhaps it has gotten hung up there.
If not, send me another email or PM.

Regards.
:drinks:
Rick Kalynuik
KAL Tool & Die

jeepvet
09-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Thanks Red River Rick. I did find it in the spam folder and took care of that. I am shooting you an email.

Thanks

jeepvet
10-04-2019, 11:28 AM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I did place and receive my order from Red River Rick. It was a very smooth transaction and I could not be happier with the sprue plates and cam levers that I got. I wish he made sprue plates for the Lee two cavity molds, but he does not and, after looking at them closer, I don't blame him.

I just wanted to thank Red River Rick and let everyone know that he is a straight shooter and I highly recommend his products.

WILCO
10-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Glad to know he's alive and well.