PDA

View Full Version : Rcbs rc iv

Zingger
09-13-2019, 09:26 PM
Hey All- Am doing some shuffling around and sending a few things down the road that I don't use much. I was able to source an original RC press, and like it more than my current RC IV press. As I don't believe in keeping around something that won't get used much/at all, I want to put it up for sale here. If the buyer wishes I will sell them a JR2 as well. Extras will include an incomplete set of shell holders (lee), mounting bolts, 2 handles for the IV press as well as both the original primer catcher and the Primercatcher 3D printed ($34.50 new).. I special built a box to fit inside of a cardboard box for shipping the press- it will be heavy!

I am asking $150 Shipped for the press. Funds will need to be a usps money order.

We can discuss the JR2 if the IV is bought. I don't really want to build another box to ship.

First one to state "I'll Take It" and a PM with details wins this beauty!248306248307248308

Zingger
09-14-2019, 06:31 PM
Since I don't have any bites- Let's drop the price to just $125, and I have the shipping covered! JR2 will need to be negotiated if interested though...