PDA

View Full Version : Cast aluminum primer catcher

richhodg66
09-12-2019, 10:40 PM
A while back, I was looking for a primer catcher for an old Lachmiller and remember finding someone who carried one that looked like the old cast aluminum ones for a rockchucker except it was new manufacture and didn't have RCBS cast into it. Was thinking it was CH4d, but I can't find it on their site and for the life of me, I can't remember who else's site I may have looked at.

Does anyone know who sells what I'm talking about? Seems like they were about twenty bucks.

XDROB
09-13-2019, 06:58 AM
I'm not sure if this helps, but you could try Inline Fabrication. They make alot of press accessories.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dale2242
09-13-2019, 09:32 AM
These aren`t cast aluminum, but 3D printed primer catchers.
I replaced the aluminum one on my RCBS Jr press.
Best thing since sliced bread.
Look in the Sponsor section for Primer Catcher.
They are made by Big Tom...dale

richhodg66
09-13-2019, 10:05 PM
OK, it was Huntington that had them. Gonna have to wait til Monday to order it, but I think it'll work out well.

It was driving me crazy that I couldn't remember where I'd seen it.

Freischütz
09-14-2019, 06:25 PM
Just went over to Huntington's website to look at this item. Browser found one tracker there - Homeland Security

richhodg66
09-14-2019, 08:24 PM
Just went over to Huntington's website to look at this item. Browser found one tracker there - Homeland Security

Yeah, well, did 24 years in the Army and still work for them indirectly now. Passed every security clearance including the most recent one to work with kids which seemed more stringent than the one to work with nukes, go figure. Whatever Uncle Sam could find out about me, they probably already know.