PDA

View Full Version : Apology

richhodg66
09-01-2019, 09:53 PM
The thread is gone now, but I would like to apologize for going off on someone who went out of his way to be rude in here. I was out of line and that was definitely not the way I should have handled it. It wasn't my place to chastise someone and I probably just made the situation worse. I hope you guys can see past it and forgive me for it and I'll try real hard not to let someone push my buttons like that again.

John McCorkle
09-01-2019, 10:03 PM
The thread is gone now, but I would like to apologize for going off on someone who went out of his way to be rude in here. I was out of line and that was definitely not the way I should have handled it. It wasn't my place to chastise someone and I probably just made the situation worse. I hope you guys can see past it and forgive me for it and I'll try real hard not to let someone push my buttons like that again.Didn't see the post you mentioned, but I do see an awful lot of humility here and that I appreciate. Going out of your way to post an apology is very encouraging as an example of Christlike humility...so thank you. You just grew 10' tall in my eyes

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

JBinMN
09-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Didn't see the post you mentioned, but I do see an awful lot of humility here and that I appreciate. Going out of your way to post an apology is very encouraging as an example of Christlike humility...so thank you. You just grew 10' tall in my eyes

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I feel the same way.

Pine Baron
09-01-2019, 10:20 PM
richhodg66,
He had it coming, and I don't believe you were the only one who's buttons got pushed. Go in peace brother.

Winger Ed.
09-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Good on ya.

Turning the other cheek is hard, but sometimes ya just run out of cheeks to turn.

Bazoo
09-02-2019, 12:57 AM
I wasnt following. I hold my tongue a lot. I'm here because I want to learn more about shooting and reloading and to a lesser extent because I don't have any friends with the same passion for guns and or reloading as I do.

Boaz
09-02-2019, 06:45 AM
It's not often happening in the Chapel but on occasion it does and I have to wonder whats going through their mind to make themselves that small . You have proven to be the better man .

rl69
09-02-2019, 07:00 AM
Well I miss all the fun :)

jmort
09-02-2019, 08:39 AM
Nothing to forgive
The idiot posts are still with us
But there is far more civility now
Kiss it off
Your presence is valued
God Bless and
God Speed

jmort
09-02-2019, 08:46 AM
It's not often happening in the Chapel but on occasion it does and I have to wonder whats going through their mind to make themselves that small . You have proven to be the better man .

Yes part of The Chapel has proven to have a fire-wall
You and I are on the same page as to the other part
Cannot believe it was perverted to such an extreme degree
We both know "who/what" makes the members "so small" in The Pit of Pits which is unfortunately an alleged part The Chapel

smoked turkey
09-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Rich: I echo the above posts. I didn't happen to see any of it and I don't have to to see that you have proven that you are the better man by your posts. Thank you for your inspiration to me to watch what I do and say when someone gets my dander up a little.

USMC87
09-03-2019, 08:41 AM
I did'nt see the thread but I can say that we all are guilty of the same thing at times, You are the better man to admit your faults and ask forgiveness.

Preacher Jim
09-03-2019, 10:15 AM
you have done the Biblical thing. i applaud your doing that. walking your talk is hard but you did it.

Sig556r
09-03-2019, 10:19 AM
Trolls walk among us unfortunately & they thrive on reactions.
They bait you on stooping low to their level & once you do they'll beat you down with their experience.
Being the bigger person certainly says a lot about character...

tinhorn97062
09-04-2019, 12:15 AM
I feel the same way.

I don’t even need to read the backstory- your actions are good enough. It’s not how bad we mess up that matters, but rather what we do after the fall.

am44mag
09-04-2019, 12:34 AM
I didn't see the thread, but I have a very strong feeling I know who you got into it with. It's kinda sad people are like that.

You showed that you were the bigger man by coming here and apologizing. That takes a lot of moral character.