PDA

View Full Version : Pretty Busy Lately

WRideout
08-29-2019, 09:54 PM
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I have enjoyed reading all your posts, and appreciate the support you all have given me. Life is rather hectic right now. After getting My granddaughter and her dad settled into their new place, I started a new PT job working with autistic kids. Then my step-son and his wife contracted to build a new house, but had to sell theirs first, so they have moved in with us for a few months; Michael, Kira, and three kids ages 8 months, three years, and eleven years. We are also keeping Lily, the other granddaughter a few nights a week, to give her dad a break. I had quite forgotten what it is like to have young children around. As my wife Betsy says, "We will miss them when they move out."

When things settle down, I will try to be a more regular contributor.

Wayne

trails4u
08-29-2019, 09:56 PM
Beautiful thing about this place, Wayne.... We miss ya when life has other plans for you, but sure welcome you when you drop back in. Enjoy those little ones.... You WILL miss them when they're gone! :)

Wayne Smith
08-30-2019, 07:21 AM
You will miss them, but will enjoy the opportunity to rest. There is a reason we have children when we are young and grandchildren should go home!

Thundarstick
08-30-2019, 09:50 AM
You will miss them, but will enjoy the opportunity to rest. There is a reason we have children when we are young and grandchildren should go home!

Amen!

Blackwater
08-30-2019, 04:12 PM
Good to see you back, WR. Indeed, we missed you, but are certainly glad you're back. I know it's a load to tote, doing all you're having to contend with right now, but as has been said, when they get gone, you'll wish they were back again. Ain't life funny, how much of it works that way?

Boaz
08-30-2019, 06:09 PM
I know you have been busy , just come when you can . I always enjoy your writings !

WRideout
08-31-2019, 12:15 PM
Thanks, everybody. You know, you are all my brothers.

Wayne