PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
08-23-2019, 07:48 AM
Lord thank you for being with us every second of every day to help and guide us . Thank you for all the blessing in our lives past and present . Continue to guide us and to stay in your light . Thank you for trial and testing that has given strength and awareness in your shaping who we are in you . Help us back on the path you have set for each of us when we stray given to distractions around us . Help us to seek you first .
Everyone here needs you in our daily lives to give it meaning , without you we are meaningless to ourselves and others . Give us guidance to help and encourage others daily to encourage and confirm through you . Strengthen us in our acts and words to glorify you in our lives . Thank you for all you do for us which is everything . Amen

GhostHawk
08-23-2019, 07:57 AM
amen and amen.

Thank you lord for all the many blessings you have showered upon me.
Thank you for the perfect fishing trip yesterday with zero problems. Did not catch many fish but that is on me.
And thank you for today, a nice quiet day to relax in the glow of yesterday. To think about what needs doing.

Life is good, and snuggling with my wife of 23 years while we talked for half an hour at 6am. Well that's priceless.

Praise the Lord for he is good, merciful, and a good master.

USMC87
08-23-2019, 08:07 AM
Amen!

Pine Baron
08-23-2019, 09:13 AM
Feet on the ground. Day ahead. God's blessings. Amen.

Preacher Jim
08-23-2019, 10:36 AM
As i age the reality that everyday is a gift from the Lord. The problems with health are my fault for the life i lived before Christ but the Lord gives strength to deal with those. I am blessed every day i can get up and serve the Lord.
Thank you Jesus for this day.

square butte
08-23-2019, 12:12 PM
Beautiful Prayer - Amen & Amen

Thundarstick
08-23-2019, 10:19 PM
Amen brothers!

Blackwater
08-26-2019, 03:59 PM
Amen! We so often take "today" for granted, forgetting that many thousands did not wake up alive this morning, and that tomorrow is promised to no one. By God's grace and mercy do we live each and every day of our lives, and being thankful for them, is the beginning of maturity in Christ.

retread
08-26-2019, 04:14 PM
This morning I had to make a drive to the city of Eugene, Oregon from my little town on the coast to pick up some rough cut hickory for some cabinets I will be building. I have dealt with the outfit before but they had moved locations since my last visit. I dislike cities and avoid them if at all possible but today I had no choice. It is a two hour drive each way. I left a 7 am. I asked God to bless my trip and guide me on my way. I went straight to the place without missing a turn. Got exactly the material I needed and got back home at just after 12 noon. Unheard of during the tourist season! Did He direct me on my way and light my way. I absolutely belief so. Thanks you dear Lord for today and everyday that you are with me.